This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LolPirate View Post
    I got these two wheels out of a storage unit, and would like to find two more and finish my set. However I have no idea who made them. I checked several major manufacturers already, and didn't have any luck. They are 15x8, 5 on 4.75 wheels. Can anyone help me out? Thanks. http://imgur.com/a/bHA73
    All I could find... http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-UNIQUE-15x...item35c66f19b9

BENZWGN Build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by LolPirate View Post
      I got these two wheels out of a storage unit, and would like to find two more and finish my set. However I have no idea who made them. I checked several major manufacturers already, and didn't have any luck. They are 15x8, 5 on 4.75 wheels. Can anyone help me out? Thanks. http://imgur.com/a/bHA73
      Those are older Centerlines.
      --Tristin

Comment

• Originally posted by wassizle View Post
        Sadly the wheels do not have AMG stamped on them, i doubled checked and they said something along the lines of this: 81jxl16h2. Does this mean that they nice reps but not actual pentas?
        ...check the back of the spokes, if they are original AMG they were made by ATS...
        Attached Files

Comment

• Don't have a clue what these are so couldn't even start a search for them. Anyone know?

Comment

• They are our Fifteen52 R40 3 piece forged wheels. LMK if you want a set.
            Chris Lane - fifteen52 - Join us on Facebook
            chris@fifteen52.com 813.505.7910 - direct : 213.373.1552
            RML | 52 Wheels | KW | ST | B&G | Newing-Alpil | C2 | Air-Lift

Comment

• Hey guys. Trying to find out what these wheels are that came on my E21. No markings except for the 'JWL VIA' stamp.

Comment

• They look like SSR Longchamps but the spokes seem to be too fat and all the Longchamps I've seen don't have that many bolts...

Could be custom or a bad replica (since they look almost new)

Anyways, this artist clearly tried to get some SSR Longchamp into his composition, think thats a good place to search!
                Don&Vlad || SOHK
                ---------------------------------------------------------
                '90 Honda Civic Shuttle EE2

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladi View Post
                  They look like SSR Longchamps but the spokes seem to be too fat and all the Longchamps I've seen don't have that many bolts...

Could be custom or a bad replica (since they look almost new)

Anyways, this artist clearly tried to get some SSR Longchamp into his composition, think thats a good place to search!
                  Looks like a newer rota or similar company rep. From the pictures it looks like the face and lip are the same piece.

Comment

• They look like Koya AE-Tek

Unleash Your Ride with High-Quality Custom Wheels. Discover a wide range of premium custom wheels at Koya Wheels australia.

Comment

• Well I fail at reading and finding threads on here.

Anyways, can anyone identify these wheels? They have no markings on them.

Comment

• F#ck... I'm failing
                        Don&Vlad || SOHK
                        ---------------------------------------------------------
                        '90 Honda Civic Shuttle EE2

Comment

• Old, definitely Japanese, and prolly made by a company that you're more familiar with as a tire manufacturer like Yokohama or something.

Comment

• No one can ID these lol, any help appreciated.

16x8 5x114 staggered offsets, 3pc with welded barrels.

BTW they are FS, (shameless plug )

Comment

• Originally posted by electricalbox View Post
                              No one can ID these lol, any help appreciated.

16x8 5x114 staggered offsets, 3pc with welded barrels.

BTW they are FS, (shameless plug )
                              http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh....php?p=1172612
                              Image RN5s

RN5, 5 Spoke Version of the Classic RN4 Alloy Wheel, 14" - 18" diameter 4 or 5 stud or Centre Lock. From the Best Bespoke Alloy Wheel Manufacturer in the UK

Comment

• Originally posted by CandySucker View Post
                                Thank you very much! I cannot confirm that they are image wheels, but I would guess whatever image made their wheel based on is what they truly are (since they appear to be much older). Image makes great copies wheels most the time in real 2/3pc. Now I just need to figure out what that is a copy off, thank you once again a ton.

Comment

Working...
                                X