This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Figured out they are Napre wheels

Square 16x8 5x114.3 (m12 diameter bolt holes) 36-hole 3pc et38 approximately.

Last edited by electricalbox; 12-01-2011, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• anyone know what these are

obviously some kind of pirelli wheel (cuz i had these ages ago, and it seems like the same P )
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Those look like BDA P-slots...I could be wrong, but thats what I know!
        Cactus Green B5 A4.

Comment

• I remember there was some thread where a dude from scandanavia somewhere made some wheels like that himself with a cnc mill...
          Originally posted by SeanDub
          But of all the things you could Jew out on, suspension probably shouldn't be your first pick.

Comment

• tnx

so the chances of me getting my hands on a set of those is non existent?
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Anyone able to shed some light on these for me? I know they are Zaubers but as far as model goes, the closest I can find reference to is Rivales. But mine are 3-piece with a screw cap in the middle which I can't find on any other Zauber Rivales. There's no labels or stamping inside the wheels to reveal further information than this:

5x114.3

17"x7" & 17"x8"

40-something offset.

Zauber Rivale photo from Google:

Centre cap on the Rivales I find on the net clearly say 'Rivale' above Zauber. My caps are completely in German and have 'Erhabenheit' where others say 'Rivale'. Rough translation of erhabenheit is sublime. I can only assume mine are an older model of the Rivales, I just can't find any identical to them online, must be really rare?

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                tnx

so the chances of me getting my hands on a set of those is non existent?
                bda felgen

but I think they have shut down

Comment

• Does anyone know if these Work VS have a spesific model name? VS is a complete product line with lots of different models but can't find what this is called..

'87 Toyota Supra MKIII
                  '76 Toyota Celica ST2000

Comment

• Work VS-SD
                    For Sale: Used Steering Wheels Nardi MOMO Italvolanti & More - UPDATED 06/28/2014
                    Instagram: Derrickology

Comment

• hello,
                      i cant find any info, maybe you can help?

7j x 15h2, et26 (i guess)

Comment

• Any info on these? Supposedly they came off an early 70's Porsche 911, thanks!

Comment

• Rial Mesh wheels

Comment

• anyone have a definite model name on those? someone on another forum referrerd to them as rial type n but Ive seen an ad old that suggests other. I have a set too and have also looked for a definite answer.
                            Last edited by derrick2237; 12-25-2011, 11:27 AM.
                            For Sale: Used Steering Wheels Nardi MOMO Italvolanti & More - UPDATED 06/28/2014
                            Instagram: Derrickology

Comment

• Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by jboy View Post
                                hello,
                                i cant find any info, maybe you can help?
                                tell me the KBA number (I guess it's 41943 . . but it's a bit hard to read) and i can get the wheel-infos for you . .
                                my Bimmers . . . -> HERE!! <-
                                my unhealthy amount of Wheels!! . . . -> HERE!! <-

Comment

Working...
                                X