Page 26 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
Results 626 to 650 of 2037

Thread: ++**"Help me identify this wheel!" Thread.**++

  1. #626
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Marietta, GA
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Anyone have an idea to what these are. they are 15" 5x112, Classic auto accessories stamped on the back. any help would be appreciated

    .

  2. #627
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Got these for $250 at a junkyard today, don't know the bolt pattern yet but they are 17x8.5 and 17x10

    Any help is appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kielan View Post
    VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.

    Flickr

  3. #628
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CT TDI View Post
    Can anyone ID these OZ wheels for me? They are 17s but that's about all the info I have on them. This is the only picture I could find anywhere.

    Any help on these? I would love to buy a set but don't even know what to begin searching for and can't seem to turn them up via google.

  4. #629
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    41

    Default

    is this a oz futura or some replica?



  5. #630
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    418

    Default

    Looks like to OZ Racing Futura-s

    Cheap ain't badass, badass ain't cheap.

  6. #631
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    11

    Default

    received these for free









    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #632
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B. Aust View Post
    Got these for $250 at a junkyard today, don't know the bolt pattern yet but they are 17x8.5 and 17x10

    Any help is appreciated.

    The sticker on the face says oz racing. I would start there.

  8. #633
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Pretty sure that's OZ Racing Vela.

    I think they should be 3 piece as well.
    Last edited by Larsinnj; 04-25-2012 at 07:11 PM.

  9. #634
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    13

    Default

    and are listed on Breyton's actual site.

  10. #635
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7

    Default

    but they ARE BBS rims. Any help?

    Last edited by Bern43Yo; 04-28-2012 at 11:21 PM.

  11. #636
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    239

    Default

    specs:
    17x8j front et10
    17x10j rear et17
    hae the marking 'MBN' on the front as seen in the picture
    are they ACS type ii or replicas?

    thinking they will look rather nice on my e36.

  12. #637
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    warshington
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superL8apex View Post
    Anyone have an idea to what these are. they are 15" 5x112, Classic auto accessories stamped on the back. any help would be appreciated

    .


    old crenshaw classics

    http://www.wheelconcepts.com/Crenshaw%20Classic.htm

  13. #638
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    16

    Default

    good lookin out homeskillet!

  14. #639
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    24

    Default


    Whats this? I have em in dark grey without caps. 235 tire on the front, 255 orso in the back.

    Worth a few quid?

  15. #640
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bulgaria / EU
    Posts
    2,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JW77 View Post

    Whats this? I have em in dark grey without caps. 235 tire on the front, 255 orso in the back.

    Worth a few quid?
    mk motorsport (mk1)

  16. #641
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Burlington, VT
    Posts
    704

    Default


    I know they are two-piece ARE, 17x9.5, 5x120.65, pretty high offset. Guy pulled 'em off his 89 'Vette right after having them refinished, I picked 'em up yesterday off Craigslist for a song. Anyone have any more info/idea of value?
    -1997 Saab 9000cse Anniversary Edition - Bagged & Tuned
    -1990 Saab 900 SPG - Holset & Track built
    -1973 Mercedes-Benz 280 - Summer cruiser / mild resto project
    -1972 MGB Roadster-Sold!

  17. #642
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Svenska94Aero View Post

    I know they are two-piece ARE, 17x9.5, 5x120.65, pretty high offset. Guy pulled 'em off his 89 'Vette right after having them refinished, I picked 'em up yesterday off Craigslist for a song. Anyone have any more info/idea of value?
    These for the 9k?!
    Quote Originally Posted by JC. View Post
    'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

    Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

  18. #643
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Burlington, VT
    Posts
    704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soab View Post
    These for the 9k?!
    With a little luck, perhaps. It'll be a tight fit, and I don't know if I want to roll/pull the fenders yet. Might be a little too flashy for my taste anyway, but I couldn't pass up the price. They may end up for sale once I figure out what they actually are.
    -1997 Saab 9000cse Anniversary Edition - Bagged & Tuned
    -1990 Saab 900 SPG - Holset & Track built
    -1973 Mercedes-Benz 280 - Summer cruiser / mild resto project
    -1972 MGB Roadster-Sold!

  19. #644
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    400

    Default

    OOOOO that'll be good!
    Quote Originally Posted by JC. View Post
    'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

    Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

  20. #645
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default another set

    Not sure what these are...
    They are 3 piece, 5x120 bolt pattern...
    17x8.5...
    They sort of look like an OZ Mito 1, but obviously not exactly the same.

    The previous owner painted a little bit of the outer lip. (you can see he masked it off.
    The center splits out, it's a sandwich mounted 3 piece, so the barrel and lip are together, and the face mounts from the rear holding them together.

    There aren't any distinctive markings on the barrel, and all of the stickers are long gone.


  21. #646
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    161

    Default

    just wondering what model volks these are??

    cheers


  22. #647
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    rosiejones( o Y o )
    Posts
    15,797

    Default

    ^ Volk CV Pro.

  23. #648
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coconutt View Post
    ^ Volk CV Pro.
    cheers mate. any idea how much they go for or what size they generally come in? seller is a bit of a drive away, and knows nothing of the wheel except for the stud pattern.
    either way i will buy them.

  24. #649
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    rosiejones( o Y o )
    Posts
    15,797

    Default

    They come in 16's & 17's, and maybe other sizes. Here's a FS link of a set for example, in your country as well:

    http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/sydne...rims/304839967

    Also, if you just Google Image the wheels, they'll bring up FS threads usually which will give you more of an idea on pricing.

  25. #650
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coconutt View Post
    They come in 16's & 17's, and maybe other sizes. Here's a FS link of a set for example, in your country as well:

    http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/sydne...rims/304839967

    Also, if you just Google Image the wheels, they'll bring up FS threads usually which will give you more of an idea on pricing.
    thanks again. ill head down and pick em up this weekend. cheers for the input

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •