This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KyleAnderson View Post
    Did some searching but came up with nothing. Mine's is still in business; I would recommend contacting them.

http://www.ppi-mines.com/index.html
    Yes, that is the only information I found previously, I will have to contact them, Thank you, I appreciate it.

Comment

• hlap, buddy tryna id his wheels:

Made in Japan on it, all we know, no stickers sadly

Comment

• Have a few wheels that my searches have come up short on identifying and hoping someone here may be able to help.

Only markings on the back are M.I.T. and the specs, 15x7 4x100 et35. Searching for anything Atlas wheel related only brings up an expired Ebay ad for a set of centre caps/waffles. Bolts go through and are threaded, but face is welded.

No idea what these are, buddy I bought them also had no clue and just wanted them gone. Only stampings on the back are "MADE IN
        JAPAN" and the specs, 15x8, 4/5x114.3. True 3 piece.

Bought these on the assumption that they were an older Volk wheel, previous owner told me they originally had an extended threaded spline for centre caps but he had them shaved off. Only actual brand marking on the rear is a Bridgestone logo. Look really similar to TE37Xs, but those didn't have the centre cap spline.

Any help would be appreciated, and if anyone knows any tips on how to remove spray paint from the rest of my 'Atlas' caps I'd love to hear em.
        Thanks in advance.
        Last edited by Dizko; 04-13-2017, 09:31 PM. Reason: Trying to get images to work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dizko View Post
          Bought these on the assumption that they were an older Volk wheel, previous owner told me they originally had an extended threaded spline for centre caps but he had them shaved off. Only actual brand marking on the rear is a Bridgestone logo. Look really similar to TE37Xs, but those didn't have the centre cap spline.
          These are Bridgestone V Racing.

Comment

• Originally posted by h3llk1t3 View Post
            hlap, buddy tryna id his wheels:

Made in Japan on it, all we know, no stickers sadly
            Axis Seven(sometimes written as se7en).

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

• These were sold to me as Modulare D1 3 Piece wheels - I contacted Modulare and they aren't their wheels. Yet, they are real 3 piece wheels, not cheap.

Cannot tell what they are.

There are no marks anywhere on the wheels...I check everywhere

Comment

• The only markings I found anywhere and I'm guessing these have to do with the barrel/lip company not the wheel manufacturer:

Comment

• Hi guys
                  Anybody ID these?

Comment

• Hi everyone. I'm struggling to identify the wheels on my S15, they look a bit like either Enkei RS7 or Racing RS but slightly different. Does anyone know what they might be? The car is on the boat from Japan atm hence the low quality pics.

Attached Files
                    Last edited by beatidogu; 06-11-2017, 10:06 AM.

Comment

• Does anyone know what these are? Made in Japan stamped on back. Two piece alloy, -20 offset 6 stud 15x7.
                      Thanks in advance.
                      FB_IMG_1495198132660.jpg
                      FB_IMG_1494906618271.jpg

Comment

• hi guys
                        need help identifying the model of these work wheels.
                        the bolts and rear of the faces are stamped with work.
                        specs are 16x7

18447382_10158949851070571_8905700617479875294_n.jpg

Comment

• Bought the wheels off of Ferrari 308. Seller claimed they are Revolution wheels, but googling that turned up nothing. There's no markings on the wheel whatsoever. Wheels are 3 piece, 5x108 bolt pattern and look pretty old, maybe early 70s. Would appreciate any info. Thanks

Comment

• Anyone have an idea what these pups are? I thought they were Futuras at first but they have more of a Meister SR1 spoke shape. Less of a star and more of a five spoke ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by famsedan View Post
                              Anyone have an idea what these pups are? I thought they were Futuras at first but they have more of a Meister SR1 spoke shape. Less of a star and more of a five spoke ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                              Look like Haman PG1 to me
                              Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• Originally posted by famsedan View Post
                                Anyone have an idea what these pups are? I thought they were Futuras at first but they have more of a Meister SR1 spoke shape. Less of a star and more of a five spoke ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                                Look like Keskin kt 1

Comment

Working...
                                X