This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ++**"Help me identify this wheel!" Thread.**++

4x100, 15x7, offset unknown. anyone know what these are?

http://www.flickr.com/r_sotelo

Great looking wheel--- what is it??

Hope my, what are these, who are these questions aren't getting annoying....

This is a really sharp looking wheel, and I have no idea what kind it is... tried finding more info on ti but wasn't able to... So figured I'd post it and see if any of you know what it is?

Comment

**Help me identify this wheel! thread.**

Got a question to a certain wheel you don't know about and want it identified?

Post here.
      Last edited by jasonklee; 02-25-2010, 04:03 PM.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Supposedly American Racing wheels. im looking for center caps/new barrels... anyone got any info on this wheel?

Comment

i think the wheels on the audi are breyton wheels.. usually seen on bmw

Comment

kamberkid... those look like a wheel crager made in the early 90's... and Holes I think those are A.R.E. wheels.

Comment

I bought these wheels from Rbwheels.com and they were advertised as "Work Equip Mesh" I have not been able to find one other picture or document to solidify the existence of these wheels...Can anyone confirm for me what exact type of work wheels these are?

I know they look similar to the Work VS-XX but upon closer inspection they are not the same....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by residentevol View Post
                I bought these wheels from Rbwheels.com and they were advertised as "Work Equip Mesh" I have not been able to find one other picture or document to solidify the existence of these wheels...Can anyone confirm for me what exact type of work wheels these are?

I know they look similar to the Work VS-XX but upon closer inspection they are not the same....
                Work Equip M1

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

kamberkid they look like hayashi rare jdm wheel me thinks

Last edited by denizb30; 03-15-2010, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ayfour99 View Post
                    i think the wheels on the audi are breyton wheels.. usually seen on bmw
                    dunno i dont think so unless they're discontinued:

dont see em' here:

anyone got any other suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                      But my lips look nothing like that....the face for sure looks the same..
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by denizb30 View Post
                        They're a bit similar, but the spokes don't match.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                          +1 Work Equip M1 (Mesh)

By the way your specific set is famous... they are featured in the 2010 Ultimate Wheel and Tire Guide in the rare wheels section, congrats.
                          Last edited by LuckyBoyOne3; 03-17-2010, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by starbai View Post
                            Hope my, what are these, who are these questions aren't getting annoying....

This is a really sharp looking wheel, and I have no idea what kind it is... tried finding more info on ti but wasn't able to... So figured I'd post it and see if any of you know what it is?

I think these are the same wheels but in a different finish obviously.. .

does it help anyone identify it?

Comment

Originally posted by starbai View Post
                              dunno i dont think so unless they're discontinued:

dont see em' here:

anyone got any other suggestions?

THEY ARE Breyton's RaceLS in black and silver respectively. and are listed on Breyton's actual site.

http://www.breytonwheels.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                              X