This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!

Does anybody have some more information for these? I was told these are Carline/Dynatech wheels but I haven't been able to find similar design or pics anywhere. The seller is asking 775$, which I think to be a reasonable price if they're real, but I need to get the manufacturer and model confirmed first.

Specs are:
    9x17"
    4x100
    ET around 7 and 17

carline1.jpg
    Last edited by pry; 01-20-2020, 04:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pry View Post
      Hi!

Does anybody have some more information for these? I was told these are Carline/Dynatech wheels but I haven't been able to find similar design or pics anywhere. The seller is asking 775$, which I think to be a reasonable price if they're real, but I need to get the manufacturer and model confirmed first.

Specs are:
      9x17"
      4x100
      ET around 7 and 17

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21048[/ATTACH]
      Looks legit.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

• Anyone knows more info about these wheels? Found out they're Tekno TK10, comes in 16 inches, 5x112 and were made in Italy at 1991. Are these multi-piece?
        For example another model - 5-spoke Tekno Modulo are 3-piece...
        82643537_10214967121363858_9012496130532966400_n.jpg
        83381492_10214967122923897_5015609705293152256_n.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by der_radim View Post
          Anyone knows more info about these wheels? Found out they're Tekno TK10, comes in 16 inches, 5x112 and were made in Italy at 1991. Are these multi-piece?
          For example another model - 5-spoke Tekno Modulo are 3-piece...
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]21067[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]21068[/ATTACH]
          Looks 1 pc from here

Comment

• 20200405_104015.jpg
            Does anybody have ANY idea as of what these wheels might be. They are 3pc, 18s and 19s. No withs written and no offsets either. Made in Japan. On the cap it is written Sniper Racing. Came off of a c5 Corvette imported from Japan. Thats all the info i have. Hope you can help me out.

Comment

• hi guys ...any clue on these abarth wheels , where were they originally fitted....

should be 15x7j et35 4x98
              Attached Files

Comment

• Need help locating custom Gotti rim shell replacement

I have a set of Gotti wheels that have aftermarket rim shells, one was destroyed in an accident. I'm trying to figure out how to replace it or find someone who can help me manufacturer another rim shell. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, for some reason I cannot start a new thread, what am I missing?

IMG_2298.jpgIMG_2299.jpgIMG_2296.jpgIMG_2297.jpg

Comment

• I forgot to add the wheel size, 19X13.5

Comment

• Originally posted by NewYorkChris View Post
                    I have a set of Gotti wheels that have aftermarket rim shells, one was destroyed in an accident. I'm trying to figure out how to replace it or find someone who can help me manufacturer another rim shell. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, for some reason I cannot start a new thread, what am I missing?
                    Missing about 5 posts. This is not the proper thread for that question.

Comment

• Any ideas on this set? Only made in japan on the back side

bw motorsport kinesis ?
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by haty; 05-11-2020, 10:34 AM.

Comment

• What 5 points and where should I post my question?

Thanks,

Comment

• From local craigslist.

He calls them "Epsilon southernway" which they obviously are not. 5x4.75 PCD. No diameter or offset listed. Any ideas? They are sort of cool looking.

00a0a_bmJNpHrpgfO_1200x900.jpg00a0a_bmJNpHrpgfO_1200x900.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Asshole Bicycle View Post
                            From local craigslist.

He calls them "Epsilon southernway" which they obviously are not. 5x4.75 PCD. No diameter or offset listed. Any ideas? They are sort of cool looking.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21318[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21318[/ATTACH]
                            Factory GM wheels. 15", one piece

Comment

• C5125AE4-C503-47C9-B751-BCC0637BA154.jpg

Please can you help identify this wheel, it is the only image that I could find on the web and it is identical to what I have. They are 15” 7jj 4x100 et35 marked made in Japan (unfortunately the image was on a Japanese how to change a tyre thread so didn’t state what the wheel is). Many thanks
                              https://minkara.carview.co.jp/smart/...3710/note.aspx
                              Last edited by Deano_mx5; 06-12-2020, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• ^^^ those look real similar to Sprint Hart Tuners
                                My car isn't stanced, just low

Instagram: @therealjetplane for day to day shit with the car

Comment

Working...
                                X