Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi can anyone help identify this wheel, Its some kind of collaboration between work & dunlop. 17x7J +48, 5×114.
    Would anyone know what the specific model name of this wheel is?

Comment

• Looking to buy this R33. I'm wondering if anyone can identify these wheels

nissanskyline2866f71225.jpg

Comment

• 6E381427-01B9-4CD6-95F3-72CB1E951675.jpg

Help. Says made in Japan but HRS USA.

Comment

• Originally posted by kozuku View Post
          hey, any info about those 18 intch style 71?? seller claims they are 3pc and made in germaani. [ATTACH=CONFIG]20218[/ATTACH]
          It's a RTR RS 3pcs wheels, I think with radinox lips
          Check me out on Instagram @colored_safety_belts_and_more

Black VW g2lf GT Special (RP) 3d'91 - project
          Silver VW g3lf GTI 16v (ABF) 3d'93 - project
          Silver VW g4lf TDI Pacific (AXR) 3d'03 - daily car
          Red VW g3lf GL US (ABA) 5d'93 - daily car
          Red VW g3lf GL US (ADD) 5d'97 - daily car

Comment

• Originally posted by sogood View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]20793[/ATTACH]

Help. Says made in Japan but HRS USA.
            Old HREs were not made in US

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

• Originally posted by OjaiM5 View Post
              Saw these on CL listed as BMW wheels $250 - I think they are ETA twists made to fit Porsche? I can't tell what the cap says. Anyone have and idea?
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]20598[/ATTACH]
              ESM? Doesn't look legit

Comment

• Originally posted by DizzyPhyziks
                Hey guys, I'm looking for like a cheaper/smaller version of Ferrada FR4 or Rohana RC10's. Is there such a wheel? sorry if this isn't the right place for this post... seemed ok =)
                It isn't

Comment

• Originally posted by zoo View Post
                  It isn't
                  Why not? I'm asking for help identifying a wheel given a description rather than a picture.

Comment

• You're not trying to Id a wheel that you have, you're looking for suggestions for random ass reps.

Comment

• Anyone know names of these rims? And if they are anywhere to be seen in stores nowdays..
                      Merry christmas to everyone 🌲

Attached Files

Comment

• CCW Classic. In current production.

Comment

• Hello guys, new to the forum! I wanted to learn some info about the wheels on my mr2 that I bought a couple of months ago... Only thing I've found related to them are caps for sale in ebay. Brand is called BANCHI ALLOY WHEELS I assume? need some info cause I cant seem to be able to find anything! THANKS!

banchirims.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by CrankMR2 View Post
                            Hello guys, new to the forum! I wanted to learn some info about the wheels on my mr2 that I bought a couple of months ago... Only thing I've found related to them are caps for sale in ebay. Brand is called BANCHI ALLOY WHEELS I assume? need some info cause I cant seem to be able to find anything! THANKS!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21040[/ATTACH]
                            Those wheels aren't anything special, random Pep boys type wheel.

Originally posted by Lukeptak
                            Hi guys, do you know if there is a difference of concave shape between RS2 700 and 704?

They both have same ET22. When i searched 704, some rims appeared like in same shape as Rs700. But some looks like straight wheels, so so they came in concave and non-concave version or it just appears on photo like two versions.

I am asking, because i have a combination of RS2 - front RS 700 (5x120 + drilled 5x100) and rear Rs 705 (5x112 + drilled 5x100).

I would like to use them as 5x112 and on the fronts I dont want to use adapters. So if i will find some RS704, will they be same?

Thank you!
                            This is not the thread for general wheel info, it is solely to identify wheels. I've deleted you post. There is no need to post a response.

Comment

• [QUOTE=zoo;1613804]Those wheels aren't anything special, random Pep boys type wheel.

random pep boys type wheel means? like Chinese unbranded aliexpress/ebay rims ??

Comment

• [QUOTE=CrankMR2;1613808]
                                Originally posted by zoo View Post
                                Those wheels aren't anything special, random Pep boys type wheel.

random pep boys type wheel means? like Chinese unbranded aliexpress/ebay rims ??

Correct. Off brand

Comment

Working...
                                X