Mercedes-Benz 1995 E320 W124

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercedes-Benz 1995 E320 W124

Another Mercedes has come up for sale on craigslist that I really want, so my pride and joy is going up for sale I've owned this car for a long time and it really is a bitter sweet moment trying to sell it. Car has 229,000 miles on it (working odo) C36 motor has about 100k (just replaced HG)

Pros:
    A close family member is an ongoing Mercedes-Benz Master technician that helps out with everything I do, so everything has been done with Mercedes parts and to factory spec.
    Ice Cold AC (the face-lifted years I'm told have the bigger condensers which is why I'm told mine blows so cold).
    Professionally done tint, legal (I think it's 15 % rears 35% fronts?) still have receipt, awesome for sunny or warm climates.
    I have installed the shorter, stiffer shocks in the rear for a stiff comfortable, sporty ride already and have a camber adjustment kit about to be installed for your camber dialing needs. The fronts have factory camber adjustments.
    Wood in the interior is in great condition
    Everything works, windows, front defroster, rear, cruise control, front and rear fogs, head rest deployments, etc, etc.
    Just replaced light switch
    When I got the car the car had the common w124 problem where the reverse slips. I fixed that, so no need to worry about that.
    Car has the beautiful mono-wiper
    Has the factory skid plate

Cons:
    Front seat has wear and arm rest is a lil messed up. Lock box doesn't lock
    Paint is not the best on roof and hood. I'm going to align the hood better too before I get it sold. I recently painted the lowers. There are some surface rust spots on the exterior.
    Car was involved in a front end collision, but the other car went straight through the radiator so everything seems to be fixed and all new radiator etc.

Pics:
    pic of new rear shocks vs factory

rear camber adjust kit

Pricing:

Without the 3.6 AMG and without the OZ AMG's I'm looking for $3350. There's 95' E320's going for around 3500 here so I think that's fair. The 3.2 was running perfectly when I took it out, I only took it out to put the 3.6 in there. The Coil packs were recently replaced on the 3.2. The 3.6 gets around 25 hwy if going around 65, so with the 3.2 should be even better.

With the AMG engine add $1500 (I'd like to keep the motor for the next Merc I'm looking at). I've recently changed the HG on the AMG engine, all factory parts. It can be seen in my build thread. Engine makes 270 flywheel from the factory

With the OZ AMG wheels add $1600. The price of wheels has gone up and mono piece wheels are going for 1K, these are 3 piece wheels. If price seems high that's fine, I can also use them on my new car

Extras:
    I have participated in numerous Gumball style rallies (Modball, CFBMW, etc) so the car has some equipment in it. The Valentine 1 stays with me unless we work it out. The police scanner stays with me also unless we discuss that too. The cb is just a cheap Uniden which could go with the car, or not, up to you. The antennas are nothing permanent on the car. The scanner antenna is just a stick on on the rear windshield easy to take off. That big CB whip people are always commenting on is on a custom mount underneath the "Styrofoam" underneath the rear bumper and comes out in between the bumper and trunk little space, meaning it did not modify anything. I simply unbolt bumper, unbolt bracket, boom, not there anymore. I have a Sony headunit with USB/Ipod/Iphone hookup as well as av on the front I will include with the car, and if you want a factory radio unit I can dig that up and include it with the car as well. For suspension I have uncut springs and new factory shocks for the car that came on a parts car I bought in the past. I could also include extra window regulators cause for some reason those seem to be problematic on these cars, even all these seem to work fine. I have a set of Mercedes 8 hole wheels, 16 inch I could include with the car for free, and I have spare good tires for the LTW's or the 8 holes, which ever you want to use them on I will include. I will include the cross bars but they won't be on the car as I'm taking them off to give the car a good wash etc. My car used to have a fender with the intake grill, I still have it, but it's dented, bought it for $250, will include it with the car if you want to fix it or cut the grill and make it work ionno.

Some pics of the car:

pic without the pallet

Some pictures of the car with the LTW's on (wheels that will come with it, they weigh like 17 lbs or something crazy like that with tires)

And then some random pics of the car

at sowo

with 18 inch monoblocks

8 hole wheels I'll include

I plan on washing the car and cleaning it out and will get some pics of the interior here soon. If you have any questions please ask or pm me for a faster response or email me piked3@gmail.com.

Build thread here:
    Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

I probably have more extras I could throw in I'm forgetting. This took me a long time to write up, so if I messed up anything or missed something sorry about that.

I'd also be willing to drive somewhere in between if you're interested and far away, this car loves to travel.
    Instagram: danimal._
    Mercedes Build Thread
    Falcon Build Thread

Great deal and good seller
    Follow on IG
    amgwheelwhore

Buy my wheels
    Vintage AME Wheels
    RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
    W115 & W123

Comment

Bump for great car and seller. He won't do you wrong.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.
      Instagram: bigslowchevy

Comment

Bump for good seller.

Comment

Awesome, Love old school benz!! Hows about some interior pics? what kinda mpg does she get?

Comment

LOVE the car. more pix please

Comment

Originally posted by harryspotter View Post
              Awesome, Love old school benz!! Hows about some interior pics? what kinda mpg does she get?
              I wanna say he gets 25-27mpg combined. Not entirely sure on that number though.

Comment

is it still for sale?

Comment

pm sent
                  Instagram: danimal._
                  Mercedes Build Thread
                  Falcon Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                  X