ElderHatesman's Mini checking in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ElderHatesman's Mini checking in

Enough lurking. I got my Mini a few months ago and got right to hurling money at it. I ditched the factory option sport suspension for H&R street coilovers from a member on Motoring Underground within the first month. I was a little shy at first and was afraid to go more than an inch lower than stock, but that didn't last long. I'm all the way down now and on 15mm spacers all around. I've got Rotiform Race SJCs on order, which will hopefully get about flush (about 15mm wider than you see in the pics). They're 17" x 8" et 30, brushed faces with tinted clear coat and chrome lips. They should arrive in July. I was going to wait until then to post here, but obviously that didn't happen. I'll leave you with pics. Hope you like.

Here's a gallery if you want to see more, including pics of the interior:
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like elderhatesman.

Last edited by ElderHatesman; 05-28-2013, 02:00 AM.

Wow no fans of Minis huh?

Comment

I dislike everything about Minis. Every. Single. Thing. Except for the exterior look.

Yours looks nice. Can't wait to see it with the new wheels.

Comment

Classy.

Comment

That's a new word to add to my vocabulary.

Comment

looks good, i like the last rear photo

Comment

Thanks. I wish it wasn't out of focus. I only had a second to take it on the berm of the PCH.

Comment

Looks nice

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Taken by my brother at Mugu Rock back in June. He's a really talented photographer.

And then I just picked these up today. Going on this weekend if time allows.

Comment

Working...
                  X