Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18x9.5/ 18x10.5 bbs rs

update

i now have 2 sets left and that might be it for a little while..

set 1. 5x120 original set powdercoated in 3 stage gold metallic with new triple chrome bolts, polished half height caps, black powdercoated inner barrels. black/gold logos, or red/gold for an additional cost. the white/gold bbs logos may also be available for the right price
    sized for e46 but could fit lots of cars. they are 18x9.5 and 18x10.5 with 2.5" and 3" lips mirror polished. As per previous sets, this has proven to fit well with a lowered e46.
    3850.00+ship

set 2. 5x112 large bore faces (orig. 17" faces) that are currently stripped and awaiting buyers thoughts on powder. We can do just about anything...
    I have 2" and 2.5" lips on the side for these. mirror polished. We can do barrels whatever size needed. 6" barrels would make an 8.5/9" wide set, 7" barrels would make for a 9.5"/10" set, etc..

half height hex caps, logos up to buyer, i will finish these however someone would want them to be finished.

these are the far more expensive large bore faces, so price is higher accordingly. 4500 + ship complete

here is a set i just completed similar to this set being worked on. pics cant do the finish justice. its a super matte frosted silver finish. ARP hardware graces this particular set, first set that i know of.. we can do this, it does add cost though. ARP hardware is not cheap

*these will look like this but with the metallic gold faces

studio.delucav@gmail.com

Thanks guys. You can head on over to the blog for more info if you need it...
    Last edited by 1badg35; 07-08-2013, 09:12 PM.
    sigpic
    1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
    1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

holy fark!!! those da buisness man.

They actually look really cool pre-drilled

Comment

Wow "hidden hardware" rs' would be sweet haha
      I dislike Byron.

Comment

Oh dear jeebus, make this 5x112
        Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

did you get the offsets ? so coooool......

Comment

i actually tested out a wheel half as i initially wanted to have blind mounting, but It just doesnt work in a sandwich mounted orientation. I guess if an RS face was face mounted, it could technically be done, but they are not..

offsets could be calculated if a buyer was interested in them. And as for bolt patterns, I have lots of faces, so if someone really wanted a specific bolt pattern, I could most likely make it happen on a future set (send me an email).. These are staying 5x120 though as these would be epic on an e36m or an e46m, maybe a 5 series? lots of options for this particular set

here is another pic of my half height billet hex caps (in production) 24k gold plated with the one off bbs white/gold logos

sigpic

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

Comment

3 piece welded? Would look pretty cool but maybe that's not how it works.
              I <3 Poke

Comment

yeah I could weld them, but i feel like its counterproductive to make a 3 piece wheel into a single piece.

in this case, the wheel halves are getting laser drilled, and im using 24k gold plated assembly hardware to finish the set off.
                sigpic

Comment

bump. set is being finished up during the week. so, from the long list of interested people, someone should drop a deposit before these are gone.

they will be ready to pick up/ ship next weekend
                  sigpic

Comment

beautiful

Comment

Sick. Impressed you've found shops that can make affordable parts.
                      025garage

Comment

I am the shop. Lol

Thanks for the kind words. Me putting in all of the design work for parts like this allow for me to produce the parts at a higher quality for similar pricing to some of the lesser quality counterparts some offer. I plan on putting out a few designs per year for the foreseeable future.
                        sigpic

Comment

design is the easy part. you do the machine work??

EDIT: what i mean is that i have difficulty finding machine shops who are interested in doing small runs of moderately complex parts for reasonable prices.
                          Last edited by vgrntbeauxner; 05-31-2013, 03:33 PM.
                          025garage

Comment

Well, that would be everyones problem. One offs cost more because the same amount of design time and engineering has to go into them, but there is no large scale production to allow for a profit.

Lots of interest in this set, no buyer just yet though.. Lets make that change
                            sigpic

Comment

Bump for a good dude!
                              @sd262 - instagram

Comment

Working...
                              X