X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where abouts are you based?

do you ever go to the dahlsen meets?

Comment

• I'm living in Moe-town at the moment, but hopefuly moving back to T'gon by end of year.

I've driven through a few meets to see what was there, but I wasn't really a fan of 90% of the falcadores etc, Did like the old school cars that go though.

Comment

• ah cool beans. im in tgon, and hakhawk is moe/newb based.

i havent been since my teg got defected a year ago, but once i get my new daily ill probs go again. they are huge these days compared to what they used to be!!

we should catch up/meet up some time (not hitting on you )

Comment

• I'm Rayds, I have a car addiction that i am trying to work through.. the struggle is real..
          Adelaide unfortunately is where i reside. for now anyway.
          I drive a mk2 jetta..
          A 2000 toyota hilux mini truck, which is shaved and static dropped which is getting sold.
          A 1985 mazda bravo b2000 bagged all round, which is also getting sold. SAPOL really loved this one..
          Last edited by Rayds; 05-09-2016, 12:42 AM.

Comment

• im darcy, i never use to be into cars then mid 2012 i started working with a car that has a pretty serious car habit and got me hooked on it, since then i owned like 7 cars, wrecked 5 and own a 85' E23 BMW and it needs alot of love and care and a vx commo with nosiey lifter im a machinist apprentice and trying to finish my trade after geting fired cos im a dumb shit but maybe getting a mechanic apprenticeship cos lols and id get better at working on cars, i like ls motors, best thing to ever happen #shitposting
            BMW E23 build thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
              ah cool beans. im in tgon, and hakhawk is moe/newb based.

i havent been since my teg got defected a year ago, but once i get my new daily ill probs go again. they are huge these days compared to what they used to be!!

we should catch up/meet up some time (not hitting on you )
              Sure dude, be cool to meet some fellow gippslanders with taste.

I haven't seen any stanced 'tegs going around, do you drive it much?

Comment

• Originally posted by e36bm View Post
                Sure dude, be cool to meet some fellow gippslanders with taste.

I haven't seen any stanced 'tegs going around, do you drive it much?
                havent driven in for a year now since it got defected and rego cancelled

Comment

• Originally posted by Rayds View Post
                  I'm Rayds, I have a car addiction that i am trying to work through.. the struggle is too real..
                  Adelaide unfortunately is where i reside. for now anyway. I like the tuna here. although I'm told no one likes the tuna here…
                  I drive a mk2 jetta, I'm told its burgandy..
                  A 2000 toyota hilux mini truck, which is shaved and static dropped which is getting sold.
                  A 1985 mazda bravo b2000 bagged all round, which is also getting sold. SAPOL really loved this one..
                  Ohhai Ray! Ily bby.
                  IG: @sebastienaudeon
                  1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                  *pats Sebs head*
                  there there.
                  keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                    havent driven in for a year now since it got defected and rego cancelled
                    Cbf clearing it?
                    I've got no idea how I've avoided it so long, daily-ing a straight piped car. I guess police around here don't really care about noise.

Comment

• You have a mk2 jetta ray!!! Farikkkkkkkkk
                      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                        You have a mk2 jetta ray!!! Farikkkkkkkkk
                        yeah 4dr maroon one, bought it from WA for a steal.. ill post pics when its sitting prettier..

Comment

• Originally posted by e36bm View Post
                          Cbf clearing it?
                          I've got no idea how I've avoided it so long, daily-ing a straight piped car. I guess police around here don't really care about noise.
                          lazy, being a mechanic i dont wanna work on my own car.

plus i got other, more important things to worry about at the moment.

i drove around slammed for close to 2 years i reckon, loud exhaust, loud stereo, bit of a hoon. never get picked on really

Comment

• Name's Jon, don't have a stanced car by any means, but it's a Golf Mk5 GTI.

Always enjoy browsing the Forum and figured I'd make an account.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
                              Name's Jon, don't have a stanced car by any means, but it's a Golf Mk5 GTI.

Always enjoy browsing the Forum and figured I'd make an account.
                              Post a pic man, even if it is stock so we can wave at a fellow forumer when we drive past.
                              Originally posted by TRaNz
                              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                                Post a pic man, even if it is stock so we can wave at a fellow forumer when we drive past.

I also just picked these up. RPF1 17x9+45 and 17x9.5+38. Keen to get them fitted with some 225/40 Tyres and have a go with it. I've done the fender screw mod but I may need to roll and flare my fronts to fit the x9+45's. I've also got some 3mm spacers just in case it doesn't clear the strut.

Comment

Working...
                                X