Just a tease... Rare Nardi content inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a tease... Rare Nardi content inside

I dont post to often, just showing a set of wheels I'm building for My E36 vert. I'll have better pics when they're installed on the car and I have a proper shoot.

48c5deaac03711e2a7ec22000ae904db_7

28019db0ab9911e28aa422000a1fbcf5_7

7a4535d6b6ad11e2a55d22000a1fbcd5_7
    Last edited by DinanDave; 01-04-2014, 06:39 PM.
    Hit me up for all your quality used bmw parts needs! http://properperformance.com/ IG: Lowlygent

thats a crazy steering wheel

Comment

since when did nardi make wheels

Comment

Originally posted by 96CD7 View Post
        They don't, technically. I believe the BBS Nardi wheels were a collab between... BBS X Nardi. Ever see the 2-piece BBS Bugatti wheels? Same story. That's what I would assume the history of this wheel to be.

Regardless, OP, gorgeous wheels. Very envious personally. They look great.
        IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

Originally posted by HKSpeed View Post
          thats a crazy steering wheel
          Haha yea man

Originally posted by 96CD7 View Post

Originally posted by AmnKyle@911th View Post
          They don't, technically. I believe the BBS Nardi wheels were a collab between... BBS X Nardi. Ever see the 2-piece BBS Bugatti wheels? Same story. That's what I would assume the history of this wheel to be.

Regardless, OP, gorgeous wheels. Very envious personally. They look great.
          Indeed it was. Thanks man.
          Hit me up for all your quality used bmw parts needs! http://properperformance.com/ IG: Lowlygent

Comment

I hope that's not just a e39 face w a damn nardi sticker LOL
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Lovely, I almost owned a set of these.

Are they 2 piece like the rest? I heard these style 19s were 3 piece.

Comment

I thought style 19's where two piece like all the other e39 splits...
                But whatever what makes these different than 19's? they look pretty similar to me

Comment

These are 3 piece but it seems to me that you have it bumped up to 18" yes?

Comment

Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                    But whatever what makes these different than 19's? they look pretty similar to me
                    Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                    Originally posted by willis View Post

Stle 19's are 2-piece, these are not style 19's. These Nardi (by BBS) wheels were made in 1992, way before e39's were in production. And yes, they are 3-piece made with BBS RS barrels and lips.

Originally posted by righteousrags88 View Post
                    I think its the slant lips that make them look that way, the barrels are still orig, so I'd assume these are still 17's.

OP, these look so great now, I really wish I didnt sell em to you now. Cant wait to see them on the vert!
                    [

Comment

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                      Rob hahaha

Originally posted by willis View Post

Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                      Yes they are indeed 3 Piece. They came out way before style 19s and then bmw used the shape and design to make the style 19s.

Originally posted by righteousrags88 View Post
                      No sir they are 17s and thank you.

Originally posted by BADwayz View Post
                      Stle 19's are 2-piece, these are not style 19's. These Nardi (by BBS) wheels were made in 1992, way before e39's were in production. And yes, they are 3-piece made with BBS RS barrels and lips.

I think its the slant lips that make them look that way, the barrels are still orig, so I'd assume these are still 17's.

OP, these look so great now, I really wish I didnt sell em to you now. Cant wait to see them on the vert!
                      My friend I can't thank you enough! This man here is the greatest guy around! I'm very excited to get them on the car. Soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by DinanDave View Post
                        Haha yea man

Indeed it was. Thanks man.
                        No problem. I know few things, this is one of them.
                        IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

I'm also the owner of that very rare Bbs non m front lip...

20493b649b1811e2a03a22000a1fbd56_7
                          Last edited by DinanDave; 05-23-2013, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Envious.

Comment

Originally posted by edirty6eddie View Post
                              Envious.
                              Thanks guy. I've wanted them for a long time now. I originally ran style 19s and loved this style wheel. I needed wider and stumbled upon these. They are a bit different (better)looking than style 19s but are close enough and 3 pieces

Comment

Working...
                              X