Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't have a car worth posting on this forum, but here's my and my girflriend's bike.

The girls bike is the black and blue, mine is the all black. I'll have better pics later, don't have much on the work computer.
    Attached Files

Comment

More whoring.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by EvilIntentions View Post
        Don't have a car worth posting on this forum, but here's my and my girflriend's bike.

The girls bike is the black and blue, mine is the all black. I'll have better pics later, don't have much on the work computer.
        very nice...found yourself a pretty awesome girl if she can handle that bike!

Comment

Originally posted by SickSC View Post
          very nice...found yourself a pretty awesome girl if she can handle that bike!
          Hey thanks! I'm definitely proud to call her my lady. It's always more fun when you can share the lifestyle with your girl, rather than just have her as arm candy. She goes to the drag strip with it as well, and she's coming along well there. Couple more test and tune sessions and I might have something to worry about.

Comment

Here is one of the many bikes... my 02 Speed Triple 955i, minty as hell with about 5000 miles on it. I got a lot more vintage (pre 70's) project bikes, actually I got too many!

Comment

Originally posted by EvilIntentions View Post
              Hey thanks! I'm definitely proud to call her my lady. It's always more fun when you can share the lifestyle with your girl, rather than just have her as arm candy. She goes to the drag strip with it as well, and she's coming along well there. Couple more test and tune sessions and I might have something to worry about.
              haha...cant wait till the day your girl is faster than you...

Comment

Originally posted by SickSC View Post
                haha...cant wait till the day your girl is faster than you...
                Yeah, especially after her telling me she wants to put nitrous on the bike this year. She's a lunatic.

Anybody else here into drag racing?! I know it's not too terribly popular, especially with bikes, on the west coast.

Comment

Pretty solid bikes goin on there! Can anyone name this?

Comment

Originally posted by Smitty View Post
                    That bike is bitchin'. I love the colors and it looks more like a European streetfighter than anything I've seen domestically. What was wrong with Cylinder 1?

Last summer, I ordered a BMW S 1000 RR which is on a boat crossing the Atlantic as we speak. It's in the Motorsport graphics and should look exactly like this:

I posted the Ducati SportClassic above. It's in the basement and hibernating until spring. Here are some shots from when I brought it home:

The bike is a 2007 with ~1,500 miles on it. The previous owner didn't ride it much and I only put 50 miles or so on it before it got too cold to ride. There are a bunch of things I'd like to do to it, but every time I look at the pricing of Ducati stuff I have a mild heart attack and forget all about it.
                    is that what I think it is in the background?

member # 1168

Originally posted by Deltron
                    fast & furious 6 will just be slammed cars. Brians new job is stealing and selling oilpans. the climax of the movie is when torretto has to get over a speedbump.

Comment

my dad and i are in the middle of trying to fix up this '90 suzuki gs500.

we've had some trouble with the fuel system, but hopefully we should be riding by mid/end of april
                      -George
                      flickr

Comment

I dont know why, but I love stretched bikes... aswell as street fighters...

But one day I will build a bobber.
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxBell View Post
                          Pretty solid bikes goin on there! Can anyone name this?

Want moar pics noaw
                          flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
                            Want moar pics noaw
                            This is the only shot I have. FOund it on here a while ago. http://www.them-thangs.com/

Do you know what it could be?
                            Last edited by MaxBell; 04-02-2011, 06:04 PM.

Comment

I don't know shit about bikes but it's obviously some sort of café racer, unless it's a crazy scooter lol. Trying to find it atm.

edit* Pretty sure now that it's a modified suzuki s40. The other sticker says 'Biltwell' which is a company that sells helmets, parts and does custom bikes too I think.
                              edit2* Pretty sure it's modeled off the RYCA CS-1. I also thought it had the same custom seat but it's a little different.

Last edited by eskimopunk; 04-02-2011, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Ah sit. It's a different bike lol. Pretty similar, but different. Or maybe just more custom.

Comment

Working...
                                X