"Stanced" DSM pics...I suck at this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Stanced" DSM pics...I suck at this

Got a few things on the ol' DSM so I have taken a few pictures over the last few days/today/weeks. Figured I would share them with everyone. I suck at photography, still a lot to learn, but here they be.

Pic 3 by Dyesuperman, on Flickr

Pic 4 by Dyesuperman, on Flickr

Pic 6 by Dyesuperman, on Flickr

Pic 7 by Dyesuperman, on Flickr

Pic 8 by Dyesuperman, on Flickr

Pic 9 by Dyesuperman, on Flickr

Pic 10 by Dyesuperman, on Flickr

Pic 1 by Dyesuperman, on Flickr

Before the new lip

Pic 7 by Dyesuperman, on Flickr

Pic 6 by Dyesuperman, on Flickr

Pic 4-1 by Dyesuperman, on Flickr

Pic 3 by Dyesuperman, on Flickr

Pic 2 by Dyesuperman, on Flickr
    Last edited by Dyesuperman; 05-05-2013, 07:48 PM.

Here are a few pictures snapped by someone else of my car at a recent meet too :p

Truform2013Truform2013DSC_0452 by KillerConceptz, on Flickr

Truform2013Truform2013DSC_0450 by KillerConceptz, on Flickr

Truform2013Truform2013DSC_0535 by KillerConceptz, on Flickr

Truform2013Truform2013DSC_0537 by KillerConceptz, on Flickr

Truform2013Truform2013DSC_0538 by KillerConceptz, on Flickr

Truform2013Truform2013DSC_0539 by KillerConceptz, on Flickr

Comment

nice photography, and amazing dsm!

Comment

my only "gripe" about the shots are they are cropped way to close- yeah the car is the main focal point - especially if its yours , but since it IS your car you should know more or less what type of look works well with it- sort of like shooting a band - you dont shoot a band like slipknot in a flower field. Never forget to really work on the scenery - the car is great looking though...and that says a lot considering i'm a honda guy lmao.

the shots in front of that industrial type setting, red beam pillars and stuff - look the best (photography wise) but pulling back a bit to get more of that setting could have worked out well also. good stuff either way sir

Comment

Originally posted by Belvader View Post
          nice photography, and amazing dsm!
          Thanks man!

Originally posted by Nazvil86 View Post
          my only "gripe" about the shots are they are cropped way to close- yeah the car is the main focal point - especially if its yours , but since it IS your car you should know more or less what type of look works well with it- sort of like shooting a band - you dont shoot a band like slipknot in a flower field. Never forget to really work on the scenery - the car is great looking though...and that says a lot considering i'm a honda guy lmao.

the shots in front of that industrial type setting, red beam pillars and stuff - look the best (photography wise) but pulling back a bit to get more of that setting could have worked out well also. good stuff either way sir
          You point out some very good points good sir! Advice taken! I usually choose a spot based on scenery unless I am in a rush or at a meet, or trying to capture a certain part of the car and don't care what the background is haha. Thanks!

Comment

Pssst...its SLEEPS

As always, your car is mint! I enjoy the other pictures of it, there is only so many I have seen.
            cheap/junk/fads/build
            HVLP
            4 LIFE

Comment

It's good to see somebody whose DSM isn't beat to shit and some bright ass color lol. The only thing I don't like is the "Killer Conceptz" shooter's shots aren't much more than some simple snapshots and he's already trying to brand his work, but it's fine, everybody starts somewhere and there's always room to improve. :P
              Keenan
              Flickr!
              Instagram

Comment

What front lip is the top picture of?
                1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
                4G63, Turbo, All Wheel Drive
                288 whp, 271 ft-lb @18.1 PSI

Comment

Originally posted by cereal black View Post
                  Pssst...its SLEEPS

As always, your car is mint! I enjoy the other pictures of it, there is only so many I have seen.
                  Thanks

Originally posted by K.Stockdale View Post
                  It's good to see somebody whose DSM isn't beat to shit and some bright ass color lol. The only thing I don't like is the "Killer Conceptz" shooter's shots aren't much more than some simple snapshots and he's already trying to brand his work, but it's fine, everybody starts somewhere and there's always room to improve. :P
                  Thank ya sir. Although Killer Conceptz is actually a very good photographer haha. He just sat outside the parking garage to get everyone leaving. He does actual shoots as well

Originally posted by BryanGSX View Post
                  What front lip is the top picture of?
                  It's a zenki 240sx lip that's been cut up a bit

Comment

Working...
                  X