New Car | '75 BMW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Car | '75 BMW

I haven’t been very active with my own car on this forum but have been admiring others work. I have that body-kitted CSRT4.

I love that car but decided I wanted to change it up, so instead of spending money modifying it I decided to search for a car I think would fit me well…
    **I want to tell you now this thread doesn't have much stance, fitment or the lows…
    ...yet.**
    I’ve been looking for a car in decent-shape; I'm not sure if it's just me but it took over two years to find one and actually buy it. Took me countless hours between calls, emails and traveling to find the right project car, but let me just say it's great to finally own this car. Pictures are worth a thousand words so enough talking, I would like to share with you all my 1975 BMW 2002.

I have plenty of plans for the car which will start when my finals end next week.

The car from those pictures is what it looks like now/how I bought it. I got it from a guy in Vermont and he used it as a daily all year and luckily there is not much rust to repair.

In my eyes it’s a gem and I’ve already fallen in love with the car, and I’m excited to working on it. Tips, tricks and suggestions are welcome because this is my first BMW. I’m in CT; I have a great piece to work with and I will make the most of it.

Finally a car that’s I'll be able to make relevant to my user name... Glad to be here, thanks for looking. Enjoy!
    1975 BMW 2002 : : 1977 BMW 320i : : 1983 BMW 320i

great car to make a project out of, do you go to uconn? i recognize the dodge

Comment

late e21 5 speed, lighten Flywheel, fender flares, gxsr 750 carbs... or turbo ;-)... looks like a great car...

Comment

I'm in for this.

Comment

Originally posted by fivefourzero View Post
          great car to make a project out of, do you go to uconn? i recognize the dodge
          Yes I'm up at UConn. Do you go to school here?

Comment

I like the 2002, lots of potential.

I have seen your Dodge around south campus, hopefully I'll see that 2002 around sometime.
            S50

Comment

That 2002 is awesome! Can't wait to see where you take it!

www.fluidmotorunion.com
              www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
              I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Originally posted by ///e36 View Post
                I like the 2002, lots of potential.

I have seen your Dodge around south campus, hopefully I'll see that 2002 around sometime.
                Everyone seems to see me around campus, stop me and say hi sometime, and the 2002 should be around campus next year for sure!

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                That 2002 is awesome! Can't wait to see where you take it!
                Thanks, it should be a fun project!

Comment

love the color and any 2002 is amazing cant wait to see whats done with it

flickr
                  TUMBLR
                  instagram @btober

Comment

Very jealous..one day I will acquire one of these machines.

Comment

Sweet O2!!!
                      Hit me up for all your quality used bmw parts needs! http://properperformance.com/ IG: Lowlygent

Comment

Originally posted by btober View Post
                        love the color and any 2002 is amazing cant wait to see whats done with it
                        Thanks I'm definitely thinking about keeping it the same color.

Originally posted by FS FTW View Post
                        Very jealous..one day I will acquire one of these machines.
                        Thanks, definitely awesome to own one. This is where I found mine: http://bimmer02.com/

Originally posted by DinanDave View Post
                        Sweet O2!!!
                        Thanks!

Comment

Widen those steelies. Something about black wheels on burgundy cars that just gets me in the pants.
                          Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
                          and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
                          S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by kittenpuncher View Post
                            Widen those steelies. Something about black wheels on burgundy cars that just gets me in the pants.
                            I'm not a real big fan of the Steelies on this car, but I didn't realize the black on burgundy color combo and how good it could look. Thanks for pointing that out, I'm leaning toward some sort of polished wheel though; not sure what I'll do yet.

Comment

Awesome 2002. So much potential.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X