Clear All

So, are we doing Showcased or not?

I think I'm lost.
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

Yeah most of us will be there. I will head up even if its just a handful of us. chillin with everyone will be worth it and the car show is just a bonus
      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

^ This. Seeing as the show is a on sunday, how does that sit with people, ie taking satday - monday off, or whats the go? This really fucks with my schedule ...

Comment

someone pick me up from sydney airport? will fly back on a sunday night for work monday. can't take any more leave..

Comment

Might be in the same boat dens, but I'll still drive there i guess. If im up there i'll pick u up dude just have to sort out leave

Comment

Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
              Might be in the same boat dens, but I'll still drive there i guess. If im up there i'll pick u up dude just have to sort out leave
              I will be happy to take a passenger
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Driving Up To Showcased 2013

Hey Everyone,

Just wondering who is driving up to Showcased 2013 and If so was wondering If I could tag along on the drive up. Was thinking of booking tickets now but wanted to know who's driving up there first from the Melbourne area.

Comment

Hey guys just got back from EU and wanted to see what's the go. Not sure how many entries are left but which of our guys are planning and have entered to go? I was really looking forward to this event all year, but not sure now who's going?

Comment

Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                    Hey guys just got back from EU and wanted to see what's the go. Not sure how many entries are left but which of our guys are planning and have entered to go? I was really looking forward to this event all year, but not sure now who's going?
                    Colin and myself are going. If you enter your civic now they will accept your entry no doubt. Interstaters get special treatment haha. Come for the trip man.

Also where is Colin. He has disappeared, haven't heard from the guy for a couple of weeks :/

Comment

• Hmm not sure if I should enter. You and Colin doing seperate entries or group
                      Last edited by Guest; 08-12-2013, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• colin is in japan hahahahaha
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I'm heading over, but I just registered as a single person, because #foreveralone
                          IG: @sebastienaudeon
                          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                          there there.
                          keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                            I'm heading over, but I just registered as a single person, because #foreveralone
                            Yeah same.

Japan? Wtf is he doing there? Lol

Comment

• I'm keen

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• not sure, hes there for a few weeks, then bali for a week or something.
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X