Showcased 2013 discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showcased 2013 discussion thread

so at 100mm I spoke to Jason briefly, this year its going to be in a hall and most likely the bump in will be the night before. If I dont have a car ready, Im going to hire a mini bus and drive that up, if I do have a car ready, Ill hire a mini bus when we're up there.

They have 2 dates in mind, one being in august, the other in september. If its the one in august, I wont make it, Ill be in the US.

Im not 100% on how much room there will be or how many cars they are anticipating, but it may be a bit tighter then last year, so some cars might not make the cut. as always, we cant have reps, cars have to be spot on etc etc.

I feel that we should do a 5 day trip though, Last year was rushed to say the least. We had a blast in the short 3 days we were there, Just imagine what we could do if we had more time... More family dinners, more cold rock icecream, more eddie murphy.

One thing I have to make clear, as it has become apparent after 100mm that the family tree has a few branches that are frail and ready to drop off. If you aren't entering with S|W, your opinion in this thread is not needed, and im not going to waste my time organising our involvement in this show helping others out. Do your own thing.

With that said, who's keen?
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Please make sure all your exhaust pipes are off center of your bumper cut out.

Comment

won't be entering, should be right for the roadtrip
      Originally posted by Smeeeb
      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

I'm keen on coming along, but don't know many of you and those I do, not well..

Comment

Not 100% sure ill be entering, but I'm definitely coming a long for le trip.
          Originally posted by TRaNz
          We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

98% entering.
            Car wont be low. Itll be a fractiin higher on semis sw can make function look good!
            Also ill dissappear for a day or so lol... so yeh. Dont leave without me

Comment

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
              Car wont be low.

getout
              We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

Ill be coming down, loan clears in a few weeks so things will be coming together pretty soon, any ideas as to a cut off date for entries? A month out?

For a rough idea, will be a VIP themed w210 mercedes.

Any things needed to be brought down I can also organise; BBQ, tent etc.

Comment

Foffa ill rape you cunt

Comment

I'm in, wont enter the car

Comment

I'm keen.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

Would be keen for a roadtrip, dependant on dates. Uni is first priority

Wouldn't have a car worthwhile entering. (Don't know what car I'll even have when this occours... :S )

Comment

hmm wish they'd give a better idea of the dates lol, going back to tas for a week in sep so its probably going to be that weekend
                          03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

getout.

Comment

Yeah I'd be keen for something different. See some different cars and faces to usually.
                            Hopefully have the Bora lowered and on elevel well before then
                            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Im in 100%. My car will definitely be ready but depends on who else enters their car aswell.

A road trip in a mini bang bus is also shit hot idea. Im driving Ox.

Comment

Working...
                              X