Comment

• Hahahahaha

Comment

• Kelly is mad o.o

Originally posted by Jersh
        RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
          Alright, alright, we're allowed opinions in this place. I'd appreciate if you didn't call me 'fucking retarded'.

I'll elaborate on my opinion; A lot of commemorative tattoos I personally have seen in this country are long thought out design wise, but then they go the cheapest route and get their mate from round the pub to do it, and it never turns out as well as they want it to. Many people also go 'I'll get a verse of the bible for my grandmother' and I respect that, but they don't think that over time their text will fade and spread out - usually ending in a blurred mess 5 years down the line. I just wish people would think their designs out more and think about how your body does change and how ink does spread.
          The same goes for any tattoo, people are cheap, few people really think about how much the right artist matters. To say that getting a tattoo for commemorative reasons annoys you, is like me saying people mourning the loss of a loved one annoys me. That is fucking dumb, and to say something like that is insensitive and retarded.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Fuck you.*

Not doing so well today.
            I <3 you, Kelly.

edit.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
            you sir, win this battle.
            “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Comment

The same goes for any tattoo, people are cheap, few people really think about how much the right artist matters. To say that getting a tattoo for commemorative reasons annoys you, is like me saying people mourning the loss of a loved one annoys me. That is fucking dumb, and to say something like that is insensitive and retarded.
                I'll apologise then and rephrase - the thing that annoys me is they want to do something lovely and sensitive, and end up fucking it up. I feel bad for them because it is permanent, despite laser treatment etc.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                  More proof that many people who get tattoos are fucking retarded.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                    Alright, alright, we're allowed opinions in this place. I'd appreciate if you didn't call me 'fucking retarded'.

I'll elaborate on my opinion; A lot of commemorative tattoos I personally have seen in this country are long thought out design wise, but then they go the cheapest route and get their mate from round the pub to do it, and it never turns out as well as they want it to. Many people also go 'I'll get a verse of the bible for my grandmother' and I respect that, but they don't think that over time their text will fade and spread out - usually ending in a blurred mess 5 years down the line. I just wish people would think their designs out more and think about how your body does change and how ink does spread.
                    god bless america and our world renowned tattoo artists.

i have tats for going on 7 years and they look like the day i got them

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

The 'E' is on his thumb... duh.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                      you sir, win this battle.
                      “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

My next what?!

Is the rest of it on his homie's knuckles?

Comment

• Bastard.
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

i have alot of tats and have a over 110 iq and scored in the 70th percentile on various practice LSATS

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I have tats and earn a higher salary than most on this site.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                god bless america and our world renowned tattoo artists.

i have tats for going on 7 years and they look like the day i got them
                                I'm travelling an hour and a half to get to mine, I've literally been to every shop in this city/county just to find a guy I can trust not to fuck it up
                                There's an amazing artist out in London, but there's no way I can afford to travel there.

RT changes lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X