X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf. never heard of it. I image google'd it and there was a picture of snoop dogg
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• hahahhhah well its in texas that's all I know of. They raise horses or some texas republican white man shit.

04' 350z
      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• lmao

Seems like a small ass town

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• haha yeah I believe it is.

04' 350z
          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
          That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• lol this new madden is stupid. I click some thing where they give you the best play for the situation your in right. Its 4th and goal and they give me a Hail Mary play....wtf lol

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Jammin out to this

Drama you are like god

Comment

• corpus christi is the sheeittt
                Originally posted by da3bous
                I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• fuck this mandatory online alcohol in college course.
                  Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• i wish you could like stuff on forums

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous

Comment

• So I decided I'm going to stay up all night, my dogs going to be waking me up to feed him in about 3 hours any way

Comment

• Originally posted by schroedin View Post
                          corpus christi is the sheeittt
                          heeelll yeeeeeaa

Originally posted by schroedin View Post
                          i wish you could like stuff on forums
                          this
                          Originally posted by schroedin View Post
                          Ive already seen about half this stuff but I think Im bout to click on all the links anyways...

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                          So I decided I'm going to stay up all night, my dogs going to be waking me up to feed him in about 3 hours any way
                          I **** that. My dog does the same except to let him go outside

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by schroedin View Post
                            Interior crocodile aligator, I drive a cheverolet movie theeater

CHIP DA RIP!

Comment

• what its from

The original song that "Interior Crocodile Alligator" came from.Now baby I'm The Ripper your baby daddy's worst nightmareCatch me by the Claire I'll be righ...

Comment

• theres a man riding a horse on top of my chest

Comment

Working...
                                X