This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
    so dude CBed the shit outta you, you need a better wingman.... and hes lame fore mentioning "sides." what is this elemenary school?
    He's never been a good wingman.. I only asked him if he wanted to join because I was being nice, and didn't want him to get pissed.
    Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    Ask your friend if his vagina hurts
    I have.. He's being a huge cunt, worse than the girls, I was over in their room last night, and they don't get him either...
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• That story.... is nowhere near as bad as I thought.

I would punch that cunt in the face though... Tell him to pity himself elsewhere..

These women Hot K? Bring them to tailored, Ill show them a good time... as long as they dont fall in love.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• sooooooooooooo never invite him to drink again. be like "yo your fukin my swag up, worse than "The Situation" to Pauly D when he dont get a female thats DTF"
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          That story.... is nowhere near as bad as I thought.

I would punch that cunt in the face though... Tell him to pity himself elsewhere..

These women Hot K? Bring them to tailored, Ill show them a good time... as long as they dont fall in love.
          It's a lot worse living through it, it was honestly one of the most confusing nights of my life. And the fall out is even worse, the girl even apologized to Brian, he didn't respond to her text, he texted me saying that he wants nothing to do with them any more... Over reacting much?

I'd say one girl is a solid 8.5, the others are 7s? None of them are ugly that's for sure.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            He's never been a good wingman.. I only asked him if he wanted to join because I was being nice, and didn't want him to get pissed.

I have.. He's being a huge cunt, worse than the girls, I was over in their room last night, and they don't get him either...
            Fuck that cunt off asap. A good wing man is hard to find, but a shit one that fucks your chances is worthless.

Comment

It's a lot worse living through it, it was honestly one of the most confusing nights of my life. And the fall out is even worse, the girl even apologized to Brian, he didn't respond to her text, he texted me saying that he wants nothing to do with them any more... Over reacting much?

I'd say one girl is a solid 8.5, the others are 7s? None of them are ugly that's for sure.
              Pics of said women.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                Pics of said women.
                Not in here.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Tell him you'll hit him up next time you feel like watching lifetime and crying.

Comment

• weak
                    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                      Tell him you'll hit him up next time you feel like watching lifetime and crying.
                      srsly what a fucking fag

Tell him you'll hang out again when he finds his balls.
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I hope he sorts his shit out this summer, because I don't know how I am going to live with that shit next year...
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I hope he sorts his shit out this summer, because I don't know how I am going to live with that shit next year...
                          Call him out on being a fuckin homo.

Comment

• FFFUUUUu find new future roommate ASAP

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                              Call him out on being a fuckin homo.
                              He went home for Easter, I'm not a bitch and I'm not going to call him out through text, when he gets back I'll call him out.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                                FFFUUUUu find new future roommate ASAP
                                I might have another place to stay if it comes down to that...
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X