• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soooo envious of you guys going to 512. going to be such a sick show
    -George
    flickr

Comment

• yeah well, ollie isn't answering me...so idk what im supposed to do.
      catch a train tomorrow morning to 'Cuse to meet him, or if he's coming down here.

Comment

• fuck bitches is all i gotta say tonight. tired of getting played. thank god i'm drunk or else i'd be extremely salty right now hah
        Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
          fuck bitches is all i gotta say tonight. tired of getting played. thank god i'm drunk or else i'd be extremely salty right now hah
          haha i feel you. right now i'm trying to work my way into a girl's life that i've known for three years. but i live my life by fb;gm. too bad i neither get money, nor fuck bitches haha
          -George
          flickr

Comment

• DISREGARD FEMALES ACQUIRE CURRENCY... its a recession fukkabish.. bitches=more $ spending.
            DISREGARD FEMALES ACQUIRE CURRENCY!

Comment

• fffffuuuuuu. the lowest itll be the next 10 days is 98 degrees with 33% humidty and no clouds the next 10 days.
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• 33% is pretty low....and 98 isnt toooooooo bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                  Oh wordddd. I love days that you can accomplish a ton of stuff. Even though they normally turn into me just not doing ANYTHING haha.
                  This is exactly what happened hahahaha. I can't go any lower in the front or else I won't be able to turn, I can't go lower in the rear because the tire already is like .5in from the inside fender. I was going to throw on my lip and pick up some neon strip ties to fix it, but the lip would be on the ground. So im just waiting for my shift light to come so I can instal it and then wash my car haha.

Good news is that I found corbeau fixed seats and schroth harnesses on CL for $400 that im going to pick up sometime hopefully.

-Dan

Comment

• Didn't call that hahah.

Those seats should be sick assuming you can get them.
                    Now that you have $$$ to your name Dan, you should come to Waterfest. Just saying.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post

Didn't call that hahah.

Those seats should be sick assuming you can get them.
                      Now that you have $$$ to your name Dan, you should come to Waterfest. Just saying.
                      Heres my situation with money now. I have it, but it goes towards my car lol. I would like to go to waterfest, but that would mean no car parts aka seats and harnesses. Plus, im going to the beach july 2nd-10th so I have like a week off work = no pay check = no money until I get another one. Not to mention, since im getting the seats and harnesses (the guys sending me pictures of them tonight so ill show you guys, and he said they're in really good condition) I will need to get brackets. The only car show that im going to probably will be h20.

-Dan

Comment

• Well that makes sense haha. You're gunna miss out on the awesome grilling we do saturday night haha.

H2O is gunna be soooooo sick though. I can't wait for that. Still gotta figure out who I am gunna stay with, but... Whatever hahah still gunna be nuts.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• If you can't find a place, you could stay with me. Its going to be packed because its going to be me, ashley, my mom, and my step dad probably. In a 1 bedroom place but we have beds and will make it work if worst comes to it. My mom would want some money tho, but she usually asks a lot less then what hotels are.

-Dan

Comment

• I will let you know. I am sure that I will find somewhere seeing as there are a ton of people from PSU who will probably be going.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Ahh, the seats are black, but the harnesses are red. Im not a fan of red harnesses. Hopefully he will take $300 for just the seats and sliders. OR I could get the harnesses and resell them to make a quick buck.

-Dan

Comment

• Option number 2 is winner IMO.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X