Page 2 of 10001 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thread

And of course they're mowing the lawn right outside my window. All I wanna do is get some sleep

Of course the day I'm supposed to spray my interior it's wind as fuuuuu.
    Sam | SICKTRACKS

and the day i go out with my new suede vans for the 3rd time it rains like a bitch when i walk home
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Quote Originally Posted by DuWerk View Post
    Drama you are like god
    Quote Originally Posted by SwearBear View Post
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

^ I was going to wear my Gargoyle authentic's, I've had them for close to 5 months and wore them the first time saturday. I lucked out and went with the top siders.

I dunno what I ate, but my farts smell like two week old rotten eggs in here.

^LoL. Just realized that Maria and Luigi are driving the car in your sig. It now makes so much more sense.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Hahaha yeah I put them on a Mario Kart track too

That is pure win there how the hell did I not notice that...
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

wow I cant stand the fact that some chick sprayed perfume on my sweater now I gotta walk around smelling like a chick mixed with cologne.

Some dumbass chick I talk to thought it would be funny to spray perfume on me during class and got her back by spraying axe all over her favorite sweater. Shell prolly try to get me tomorrow. I just cant stand the smell of that perfume

Drama you are like god
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frag View Post
    ^ I was going to wear my Gargoyle authentic's, I've had them for close to 5 months and wore them the first time saturday. I lucked out and went with the top siders.
    noiicee...havent seen Gargoyle Authentics though

Quote Originally Posted by mr 2rbo View Post
    anyone know the name of this song?

http://grandmighty.com/2010/02/shopping-shuffle/
    that made me lmao while rofling

Shuffling is the shit and thats a bomb song, gonna have to look for it though

Drama you are like god

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    wow I cant stand the fact that some chick sprayed perfume on my sweater now I gotta walk around smelling like a chick mixed with cologne.

Some dumbass chick I talk to thought it would be funny to spray perfume on me during class and got her back by spraying axe all over her favorite sweater. Shell prolly try to get me tomorrow. I just cant stand the smell of that perfume
    I **** WHEN BITCHES FUCKING SPRAY PERFUME ON ME, i just want to bitch slap the fuck out of them. or fuck them in the ass. that will teach em! haha

sooo theres this busy street thats really close to my house and every night, all i hear is Tuners racing or something and it gets kind of annoying because knowing el paso, they're prolly ricers.
    The only cars I like to hear in my area is one of my friends Scooby with Gramlight 57D wheels (white on white) with a bunch of engine mods and a BOV. and another scooby around the block thats blue and has a turbo with backfire

Drama you are like god

Quote Originally Posted by mr 2rbo View Post
    I **** WHEN BITCHES FUCKING SPRAY PERFUME ON ME, i just want to bitch slap the fuck out of them. or fuck them in the ass. that will teach em! haha
    +1 but then they'll prolly like it so much, that theyll spray more perfume to come back for some more

Drama you are like god

14. Default

hahah shit ur right! well then i guess i just have to kill them

but fucking ftw!!

or......

killing will work too :P

Drama you are like god

Chick did that to me but she sprayed my whooooooole closet.

I love the way she smells though and everyone thought I was the biggest manwhore for the next couple of weeks since I always smelled like chicks

Oh my god. Point proven...

Quote Originally Posted by Rhynolite View Post
    I dunno what I ate, but my farts smell like two week old rotten eggs in here.

.... I just watched a mosquito buzz over to above my laptop, do a couple of zigzags, and drop dead onto my keyboard. LOL

Prodigee, it bothers the shit out of me that the last L when you say "LoL" is capitalized. I don't even know why.

...That is all.
    Sam | SICKTRACKS

noiicee...havent seen Gargoyle Authentics though

I want some red ones, might cop some 106's after my Black and Grey Suede Chukka lows got fucked up. Man I loved those.

I want some red ones, might cop some 106's after my Black and Grey Suede Chukka lows got fucked up. Man I loved those.
    O yea I know those didn't know they were called gargoyle though.

Chukka lows ftmfw! That's what my black ones are. I might get more cause my friend is sponsered by vans ferkin love chukka lows

I wanna get some vaults

Drama you are like god

They have some nice vaults. The SB Janoskis have been on the list for a while though, maybe next time I cop like 3-4 pairs of shoes.

Im a big sneakerhead, but not much into the Dunk/neon loud shoes.

Me too! Those nikes are freeesshh.

Drama you are like god

-25celsius below, and I love running out of gas
    -96 Chevrolet S10 (DD)
    -85 Saab 900 (Project)
    PhotoBlog
    Spotted In Narvik

o yea and 106s are also tight, i was gonna get some purple ones before i got my Black Chukkas but I was craving the Chukka lows so much

I <3 my chukkas

Drama you are like god