This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is so mean and clean, look at the reflection

....where is the photographer in the reflection? even if they used a zoom lense you'd think you'd see the camera at that angle
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• got my phone taken away by a teacher and thought I was gonna die if I told my dad. He was just like "OK well get it back" and I was like :O. But its RETARDED. We have to pay $15 to the school to get our phone/iPod's back.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Hope there isn't a solution in the pool that shows when they pee.
      Like that one movie called Grown Ups. lol
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• That would be the reference I was making Alex..
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          That would be the reference I was making Alex..
          that movie's hilarious

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• if someone in my school told me I had to give them $15 for my own property I would tell them to go fuck them self to their face and then ask for it again, no fucking way would I ever pay money for something that belonged to me

Comment

• what is the money supposed to be for?

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                if someone in my school told me I had to give them $15 for my own property I would tell them to go fuck them self to their face and then ask for it again, no fucking way would I ever pay money for something that belonged to me
                I would but then they would call security like little fucking pussies and have me get sac or something

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by LozZz View Post
                  what is the money supposed to be for?
                  idk. But apparently they're spending $5 million to build a new theater arts room when they could be spending no more than half on our current decent looking current one.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• and then you could tell sucurity to go fuck themselves, this is really a simple solution

Comment

• ato-miiiiiiiiiiiic doooooooooooooooooooooog~♪

Comment

• i'm out. time to teach engrish and waste my day on a bus!

i'll take my cam along for the trip, might see some nice cars lol

Comment

• nice, I've been cruisin your blog, its pretty rad

Comment

and then you could tell sucurity to go fuck themselves, this is really a simple solution
                            this is where they bring in actual police and sort shit out. Then if I tell them no, I could possibly go to our juvi for disobeying orders or some stupid shit.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• that would never happen

Comment

that would never happen
                                idk maaann. Cops here are wieerrrddd

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X