X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am have been hearing this ABSURDLY ANNOYING high pitched beep for the past 2 hours, and I have no idea where its coming from. I want to shoot someone.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      I am have been hearing this ABSURDLY ANNOYING high pitched beep for the past 2 hours, and I have no idea where its coming from. I want to shoot someone.
      set the building on fire. that what i would do
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• so my power went out sometime before i woke up today. my clock is still flashing the wrong time. i gotta fix that at some point today lol

Comment

• I have to many valuables in here, and seeing as pretty much everything in this building is concrete fire wouldn't get too far.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• kielan, you going to that CiB show?

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
              i love regamasters, and thats bout it, part from them, i havnt seen a wheel that i think would be perfect for my 180.
              A friend of a friend had Regamaster Evo's on his S13 hatch. Looked sick.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              i dig gram lights on the s chassis
              this. I'll post some pics of a few S-Chassis' I know of with Gramlights.

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
              That sounds too cliche lol but I sorta like it. 12 people have the clap at my school. twelve. And that was the stats last week god knows how much it has gone up since then. Ill find out tonight who all has it and the lol @ them.

Might just call the shop Busted Oil Pan inc. lol

EDIT: or House of Stance? idk, kinda want something simple and like one word.
              I'll try to think of a name during school
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

I have to many valuables in here, and seeing as pretty much everything in this building is concrete fire wouldn't get too far.
                thats shitty, my back up plan would be to get drunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  friday is usually slow on forums. all the forums im on are DEAD right now. and im getting like no calls or emails.
                  Ah. True.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  I am have been hearing this ABSURDLY ANNOYING high pitched beep for the past 2 hours, and I have no idea where its coming from. I want to shoot someone.
                  View all results for . Search our huge selection of new and used video games at fantastic prices at GameStop.

I dunno.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• fucking e90post wont even load half the time today

Comment

• patrols suck Dick!
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

its ear wax.
                        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                        Drama you are like god
                        Originally posted by SwearBear
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Hi Alex!

Comment

• Hi jason!

Comment

• hi?
                              Originally posted by TheNeek
                              BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                                its ear wax.
                                False. It was some kids alarm across the hall he forgot to turn off before he left.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X