X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omg i'm soooooo bored. note to self, next time there's a snow storm just stay home the next day...

Comment

• Spanish class is gay. The only cool thing about it is everyone knows each other and we're always yelling and never doing our work. It's so funny
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• bahahaha fun shit. snow storm = fun drifting at low rpm and speeed lol

Comment

• Drafting class=gay.

Comment

• I have one real class and that's econ and today we got the teacher off on a tangent about why there are like 3 Chevrons within a mile of eachother.
            My other classes are photo, business, and humanities.

EDIT: Why did I just capitalize the P in photo?
            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• hahaha i have NO CLASSSES WOOOO 1 diplomas enuff for mee

Comment

• I **** you.
                Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• So yeah it snowed like a foot here today. Had some fun in some empty lots you know, going out again tomorrow with some friends and having a photoshoot drift sesh should be tons of fun.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Last night I had the most epic party ever. almost 20 people deep, no cops got called, beer, zombie, and spice ( for those who know). Bitch, I feel good.

-Michael

Comment

• Ever since Ramon's popped up, I have been feeling s2000's a lot. This one caught my attention.

I posted the link because the image is fucking huge.

Comment

• im editing videos from the local drift event yesterday

Drama you are like god
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Mmmmm dorifto, need vids now.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• when they first started, they kinda sucked. but after a couple hours they were killin it.

this was like at 9am when they first started. This was his first run and his first time drifting. At about 10 seconds I passed the camera over to my friend thats why the vid starts shaking. And some fools kept talkin
                            http://vimeo.com/9815158

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Two timing bitches should be shot and then lit on fire.

That is all.
                              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Your friend going on coke relapse or something?

Uyles.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X