X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just realized there's about 8 different frozen yogurt places within a mile and a half of eachother out here.
    Four of them are in the mall plaza.

Like, "Oh! Too lazy to go 3 minutes to get Pinkberry?! It only takes 2 minutes to get to Swirleys!"

And if in the mall, "Oh! Too lazy to go inside to get Pinkberry? It only takes 100 feet to get to Menchies!"
    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Pinkberry is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Too bad the closest one to me is in NYC which is an hour away...

EDIT: Just did a search there is one 8 miles from here in Fairfield, guess where I am going tomorrow!
      Last edited by Kielan; 04-13-2010, 03:37 PM.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
        haha, over what? and with who?
        Cause I **** this one dude. He tries to act so hard. And right now I was chillen with friends and tried to bump through me and that bitch couldn't even push me. He was like " a bitch watch it" and I was like " ily" then he tried throwing something at me and he missed. I couldn't really do anything though cause there were officers around (actual officers not school security).

Originally posted by cobrawannabe View Post
        Just because this needs to be seen again...
        lmfaaooo I lmfao'd at this so hard right now in my Spanish class. She got pissed and I just looked at her.
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• LMAO at that too.

and damn I wish I had that many frozen yogurt places by me. here it's alllll ice cream

Comment

• Ahhh, America.
            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• student in my Spanish class. "ms. my dick hurts..."

I lmao'd so hard again

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                student in my Spanish class. "ms. my dick hurts..."

I lmao'd so hard again

That's just priceless there. What did she have to say about that?
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• you know, i was hoping to hit 1000 posts for today. guess i need to kick it up a notch. BAM!
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Cause I **** this one dude. He tries to act so hard. And right now I was chillen with friends and tried to bump through me and that bitch couldn't even push me. He was like " a bitch watch it" and I was like " ily" then he tried throwing something at me and he missed. I couldn't really do anything though cause there were officers around (actual officers not school security).

lmfaaooo I lmfao'd at this so hard right now in my Spanish class. She got pissed and I just looked at her.
                    that dude needs to get knocked the f*ck out real quick. i **** those kids. I avoid making eye contact in situations like that cuz i have had serious anger issues in the past. if only the officers weren't there
                    Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                      that dude needs to get knocked the f*ck out real quick. i **** those kids. I avoid making eye contact in situations like that cuz i have had serious anger issues in the past. if only the officers weren't there
                      Well not that many people like him soo.... and he's in wrestling and if you fight with a wrestler here the coaches try to put you in wrestling
                      Originally posted by prodigee View Post

That's just priceless there. What did she have to say about that?
                      Nothing she didnt say shit lol

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Damn police ruining all of our fun.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Well not that many people like him soo.... and he's in wrestling and if you fight with a wrestler here the coaches try to put you in wrestling

Nothing she didnt say shit lol
                          I'll wrestle him lol. Can't say I'll use wrestling that much though. I'll throw in a little judo, jiujitsu, and muy tai to name a few
                          Pose for the frame

Comment

• I'm trying to study for an econ exam I have tomorrow afternoon, but instead I'm on here.

Who else is procrastinating (or ever procrastibating?) tonight?
                            -George
                            flickr

Comment

• At procrastibating.

I was at the library earlier studying with a few friends for an AP Euro test tomorrow, but from the very beginning I was on here.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Procrastinated on a 160pt essay all last week, but I got it done today. Suppose to be studying for engine performance final and a ase test for tomorrow but ehh, probably wont.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X