X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woooooow....

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
      O yea he was telling me about that. He said that it'll be his first drift event and he's excited lol
      lol you should have him be your photographer for events on your blog
      Originally posted by TheNeek
      BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by 610EURO View Post
        "i threw a tenant to the crub last night with 2 kids and she is blind.....i didnt even give a Fuck she had to go,,,,cops and all...Fuck that bitch"

my mom just said that to me on FB. and everyone wonders why i have such a poor attitude towards others
        if this was on FB id prolly go right ahead and click that Like button

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
          lol you should have him be your photographer for events on your blog
          I'm down, ask him. You could be in it too if you want. That's what I need. Someone to record. The last event, I tried to bring a friend who said he can record.... Not bringing him again. He cannot stop shaking the camera and Always zooms in then out then in then out.. Now I gotta record AND take pics all by myself in the next event.

When you ask Justin, mention me as "Yanks" cause he knows me better by my gt on xbox.
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            I'm down, ask him. You could be in it too if you want. That's what I need. Someone to record. The last event, I tried to bring a friend who said he can record.... Not bringing him again. He cannot stop shaking the camera and Always zooms in then out then in then out.. Now I gotta record AND take pics all by myself in the next event.

When you ask Justin, mention me as "Yanks" cause he knows me better by my gt on xbox.
            hah that would be legit i dont got my own camera yet i use my friends vx1000 and with the up close shots i use the fisheye sometimes. i asked justin and he told me to tell you to get on xbox lol

Comment

• haha that's cool lol. I'm at school lmao. Tell him to text me. I'll pm you my number so you can give it to him haha

550th post woop woop!

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• every time i skip class i get pressure from my conscience that im gonna fail due to missing of class assignments. every time ive missed ive been lucky because nothing was due on that following class day. i need to get my shit together before my luck runs out lol

http://rivalhousegarage.com/

rivalhousegarage@gmail.com

Comment

• lucky I know how you feel. My school sucks, I've never missed a day this month and the school keeps calling saying I ditched
                  Last edited by Drama; 04-13-2010, 12:10 PM.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I already skipped my IT class today because I was so frigging stressed and extremely irritable this morning. still am because my math assignment was hard as shit. and i've been getting my grade to a B and i don't wanna lose it -.-
                    Pose for the frame

Comment

• Do what you gotta do.

Lolololol I almost got in a fight right now

Drama you are like god

Comment

• haha, over what? and with who?
                        Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Burn535i View Post
                          I am in differential equations class. I have to fart. I feel that I can let it out slowly and it won't sound like much and probably won't stink enough to be noticed. I startto let it out. No sound at all just pure heat. Then I start to lose control. At the very end I stomp on a duck. I am not sure how many noticed but now I am embarassed. I am only an hour into my 2 hour class
                          Just because this needs to be seen again...

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Your blast pipes look stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrawannabe View Post
                            Just because this needs to be seen again...

Thank you for this.

-Dan

Comment

• thats an embarassing way to start class
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Never gets old. I love the "stomp on a duck." Makes me giggle.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X