• Show
Clear All

• Shower time!
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i can no see. damnit

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
        I need to learn to sleep again....jeebus....either that or drink more...
        @ racist vids... if you knew Cal and I, you would understand..

What's your drink of choice, Haithem?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post

Its usually straight and to the point, either vodka on the rocks or vodka and soda (with either lime or an orange). Either Ciroc, Ketel or Belvedere.

Never got into the darker liquors...lets just a bad experience at a younger age soured me from whiskey haha.

What about you?

Comment

Its usually straight and to the point, either vodka on the rocks or vodka and soda (with either lime or an orange). Either Ciroc, Ketel or Belvedere.

Never got into the darker liquors...lets just a bad experience at a younger age soured me from whiskey haha.

What about you?
            Opposite for me. Dark liquor and dark beer for me. I've had a TERRIBLE experience with vodka and a semi-bad experience with tequila.
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
            Originally posted by Jedidiah
            he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post

Ben is the epitome of Texan. I'm just the white guy who looks Asian.
              if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• It has to be said...

We need pics. Han. I mean.... Cal.
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
                  Opposite for me. Dark liquor and dark beer for me. I've had a TERRIBLE experience with vodka and a semi-bad experience with tequila.
                  yeah i can't drink beer for the most part, i found out my allergic to the wheat or something in most darker (ie read good) beers. I can drink coors light and that stuff, but i get a wicked headache straight away drinking any of the good beers.

Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
                  Ben is the epitome of Texan. I'm just the white guy who looks Asian.
                  lol i know how that goes, im the white guy that looks brown (arab when i don't shave)

Comment

yeah i can't drink beer for the most part, i found out my allergic to the wheat or something in most darker (ie read good) beers. I can drink coors light and that stuff, but i get a wicked headache straight away drinking any of the good beers.

lol i know how that goes, im the white guy that looks brown (arab when i don't shave)
                    Except I am actually Asian.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      It has to be said...

We need pics. Han. I mean.... Cal.
                      having read that....can someone explain to me how Han is coming back to FF??? I thought he died in the drift one, granted i wasn't paying attention very much.....but im assuming the new one coming out is not a prequel of some sorts?!?!

OMG ZOMBIE DRIFTERS VS VAMPIRE DRIFTERS VS WEREWOLFE....hold on....dogs can't drive....

Comment

having read that....can someone explain to me how Han is coming back to FF??? I thought he died in the drift one, granted i wasn't paying attention very much.....but im assuming the new one coming out is not a prequel of some sorts?!?!

OMG ZOMBIE DRIFTERS VS VAMPIRE DRIFTERS VS WEREWOLFE....hold on....dogs can't drive....
                        Fast Five is set before Tokyo Drift.

Comment

Except I am actually Asian.
                          lol and im actually arab haha btw thats how my eyebrows actually look... jk

Comment

Fast Five is set before Tokyo Drift.
                            you just ruined my dreams of seeing team edward and team jacob be actual race teams and the walking dead crew biting people all the while everyone lived there life a quarter mile at a time ordering parts overnight from japan

Comment

you just ruined my dreams of seeing team edward and team jacob be actual race teams and the walking dead crew biting people all the while everyone lived there life a quarter mile at a time ordering parts overnight from japan

Comment

• and Han

It's just the hair. haha

Comment

Working...
                                X