• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18x8.5 +12, 18x9.5 +22 BBS GT2(aka RY) in 5x120

$2k for similar set to above

Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
      You can spend a lot of money on a car, but cars are money pits and you never get it back
      i heard the rich peeps, are buying oldtimers as investments, rather then bonds and stock market trading
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
        i heard the rich peeps, are buying oldtimers as investments, rather then bonds and stock market trading
        I do that with wheels

Comment

Not a bad way to go, depending on how much you can invest and what car you buy. The prices of some muscle cars here is absolutely retarded.

Old Ferraris (60's-70's) never seem to be a losing investment, either.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• + u can actually enjoy the investment

tho i don't know if i wanna be rolling hard in my 1.5M dollar ferrari

Comment

• yeah old cars only grow in price if they are mint

Comment

• I would. I wouldn't take it out in rush hour, but fuck, they're cars- they were meant to be driven.

That said, there is absolutely nothing like driving an old car. The character and feel you get from one is indescribable.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                  yeah old cars only grow in price if they are in original unrestored condition
                  prices for those are through the roof

i've been pushing my dad to buy an e-type (his and my dream car)

then he got fed up with my whining and bought an XJ

i said nice, but wrong model and too new

Comment

• Morning guys

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• sup

Comment

• Morning, all. Nailed the interview yesterday, although I forgot to change out of my driving shoes (ratty Pumas) and into my classy black dress shoes prior to walking in the building. Classic Andrew, amirite?!

But I think I've got this. Sending out my thank-you e-mail later today.

In other news, when I was talking to the founders of the business, they kept stressing to me about this thing called a "work life balance." Anybody know what that is? 'Cause I sure as fuck do not. I may as well have "Arbeit Macht Frei" tattooed on my arm.

Originally posted by Rob&co
                        MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

• Balance your personal life and work life? Make sure you make time for both your fellow employees as well as your family.

Thats my guess.

Comment

• fancy schmancy words for all work and no play make andrew a dull boy

Comment

prices for those are through the roof

i've been pushing my dad to buy an e-type (his and my dream car)

then he got fed up with my whining and bought an XJ

i said nice, but wrong model and too new

ha ha wrong model

Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
                              Morning, all. Nailed the interview yesterday, although I forgot to change out of my driving shoes (ratty Pumas) and into my classy black dress shoes prior to walking in the building. Classic Andrew, amirite?!

But I think I've got this. Sending out my thank-you e-mail later today.

In other news, when I was talking to the founders of the business, they kept stressing to me about this thing called a "work life balance." Anybody know what that is? 'Cause I sure as fuck do not. I may as well have "Arbeit Macht Frei" tattooed on my arm.
                              Greeting Andrew for the Internet

Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                              Balance your personal life and work life? Make sure you make time for both your fellow employees as well as your family.

Thats my guess.
                              Yep people who spend too much time at work are usually unhappy resulting in poor work quality
                              Originally posted by P78 View Post
                              fancy schmancy words for all work and no play make andrew a dull boy

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                                Balance your personal life and work life? Make sure you make time for both your fellow employees as well as your family.

Thats my guess.
                                I was being sarcastic. Mostly due to the work schedule at FMU, which follows along the lines of, "You can see your family when you're sleeping at night."

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                                fancy schmancy words for all work and no play make andrew a dull boy
                                Those fancy schmancy words are what put cigarettes in my pocket and food in my mouth, so I'll stick with 'em

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                                Yep people who spend too much time at work are usually unhappy resulting in poor work quality

Tell that to my current employer.

Originally posted by Rob&co
                                MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

Working...
                                X