Clear All

• pluh
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Super pluh

Comment

• When you see it...

Comment

• Some cars from work, I didnt get a picture of the testarossas, californias, or zm coupe.

Comment

• Here's a vehicle from my work.

More than they can afford pal, Murica.

Comment

• I like the exhuasts through the bumper

Comment

• It sounds awesome. Magnum V8 5spd, just exhaust work with headers.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                  When you see it...

Always thought that car was cool. Friend of mine in town is building one about 5x more rad, but this one is cool too haha

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                  Here's a vehicle from my work.

More than they can afford pal, Murica.

Someone has expensive taste.
                  IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Morning.
                    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Sup RT fam.

Need your advise.

Ordering a clutch for my car today. I can either get OEM replacements for $130-$300 depending on the brand. Or, for about $140 I can get a Stage 1 eBay clutch. Now, I've never really used eBay parts so I have no idea what to do. Stage 1 is just a stiffer pressure plate, not sure if it's worth it or not.

Doing the timing belt and coolant flush on the Kia this weekend.

Then next weekend should be the clutch, cv shafts, and gear oil in the trans.

Also going to do a new air filter, cabin air filter, plugs, wires, and anything else I find that needs to be done. Gotta keep this bitch on the road.

Since people keep flaking out on buying the coils I think I'm just going to keep them, clean them up, and throw them back under the car and ride them til their no good. Car will be lowered but not slammed. Just fun again.

Give me your honest opinions on the clutch, I want to order it this afternoon.

I'm leaning towards OEM to be honest. I'd love a stiffer pedal feel but I'd **** for something to go wrong with an eBay part and have to drop the trans again.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                        Sup RT fam.

Need your advise.

Ordering a clutch for my car today. I can either get OEM replacements for $130-$300 depending on the brand. Or, for about $140 I can get a Stage 1 eBay clutch. Now, I've never really used eBay parts so I have no idea what to do. Stage 1 is just a stiffer pressure plate, not sure if it's worth it or not.

Doing the timing belt and coolant flush on the Kia this weekend.

Then next weekend should be the clutch, cv shafts, and gear oil in the trans.

Also going to do a new air filter, cabin air filter, plugs, wires, and anything else I find that needs to be done. Gotta keep this bitch on the road.

Since people keep flaking out on buying the coils I think I'm just going to keep them, clean them up, and throw them back under the car and ride them til their no good. Car will be lowered but not slammed. Just fun again.

Give me your honest opinions on the clutch, I want to order it this afternoon.

I'm leaning towards OEM to be honest. I'd love a stiffer pedal feel but I'd **** for something to go wrong with an eBay part and have to drop the trans again.
                        You already know the answer for this question: buy the good stuff once, or buy the junk and then replace it with the good stuff twice. You and I both know that clutch jobs are not something you want to do twice in a row.

Did you check Rock Auto and Import Replacement Parts?
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• oem and rock auto ftw
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Why would you need a stage clutch on a car you put back to stock?

Comment

• Really need to sell this PS4 so i can buy wheels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                                Really need to sell this PS4 so i can buy wheels.
                                I'll give you about $3.50. I have yet to actually play one, I've heard they're a good jump above the PS3's.

Comment

Working...
                                X