• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      2 or 3 piece?
      I believe they are 2 piece.

Comment

• Sup.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          Sup.
          I wasted far too much time on that un traditional stance thread. Thank you for that lol

Originally posted by High_5er
          Hella irritating when the local Fuckbois smash around in a stock WRX with a fart can and a BOV. Then theyre all like, "Yeah bro I run boost" DUH NIGGA YOUR CAR CAME WITH IT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omnious View Post
            I wasted far too much time on that un traditional stance thread. Thank you for that lol
            You again?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Morning. Going to check out those Mitos today. My buddy wants $450 for them. Most likely going to pick them up. Maybe refinish and flip them. Who knows.

Comment

• Morning.

Sean you should just sell those Mitos to me.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Morning bros.

Still have your M sedan Chris?

Comment

• Lol of course I do. I don't plan on letting it go any time soon. Why?
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      You again?
                      Are you still holding a crude after a year and a half? Come on man. Since I was allowed back last year, I havent done anything retarded. No need to assume I will now.

Hella irritating when the local Fuckbois smash around in a stock WRX with a fart can and a BOV. Then theyre all like, "Yeah bro I run boost" DUH NIGGA YOUR CAR CAME WITH IT.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        Lol of course I do. I don't plan on letting it go any time soon. Why?
                        Lol I thought I saw a post about selling it or something. Don't bash for thinking of such blasphemy.

Comment

Are you still holding a crude after a year and a half? Come on man. Since I was allowed back last year, I havent done anything retarded. No need to assume I will now.
                          That's exactly why I assume you will.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Get the fuck out of here you fucking stooge.
                            Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                            Lol I thought I saw a post about selling it or something. Don't bash for thinking of such blasphemy.
                            Goddamn it have you drifted the Corolla yet? Because I swear to God if you say no I will be forced to call you a tallywhacker consumer.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              Get the fuck out of here you fucking stooge.

Goddamn it have you drifted the Corolla yet? Because I swear to God if you say no I will be forced to call you a tallywhacker consumer.
                              gtfo out of here with that fgt shit
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Dudermagee, you have the green s14 with the LS right?

Comment

Working...
                                X