• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup Dave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
      Android tablet and an OBD 2 Bluetooth?
      Already have that, it's what I've been using for the last year or so. Unfortunately, that doesn't work when it has a chipped OBD1 P72 ECU running Crome.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• not shit. finally a day off. just worked 12 straight
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          So after doing some research on a wideband and some other sensors for my hooptie, I am left at not knowing which sensors I should invest in.

Innovate Motorsports has always been the go-to for widebands and other stuff, but, I'd have to get three of their gauge/sensors combos ($199 for wideband, $189 for oil temp/pressure, $159 for coolant/batt), and fit three gauges in my car via a pod or something.

PLX has their new multi-gauge which allows you to link up to 32 devices to one gauge- that means I buy the Widband combo ($199 for wideband and multigauge), and then invest in the other two sensors and modules ($175 oil pressure, $139 for oil temp/coolant temp) to feed them to one gauge.

I'm torn. I don't want a million ricer gauges in my car, but on the other hand, I don't want to have to flip through the multi-gauge three times to view everything.
          I have a 2 PLX sensors BNIB I'd sell you....
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            I vote laptop.

Comment

What have you got, and what are you looking to get?
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

What have you got, and what are you looking to get?
                I have the fluid pressure and temp sensors and modules.
                I dunno... $225 shipped/paypaled for both

Comment

I have the fluid pressure and temp sensors and modules.
                  I dunno... $225 shipped/paypaled for both
                  So you have 1 pressure sensor, 1 temp sensor, and modules for both, correct? You're throwing me off by saying "temp sensors".

Comment

So you have 1 pressure sensor, 1 temp sensor, and modules for both, correct? You're throwing me off by saying "temp sensors".
                    Yeah man 1 pressure and 1 temp sensor and modules for both

Comment

• Hmm. Let me think on it. Trying to figure out how I would do this, by a 3-gauge pod on my dash or just sneak the one gauge below my stereo.

Comment

• I'm going to go with a one gauge setup with my cressida

Comment

I'm going to go with a one gauge setup with my cressida
                          Like dis guy

Comment

• dave u in here?

Comment

• I like the vent mount.

My problem is, I want to monitor more than one thing at a time, especially tuning. Oil pressure/oil temp and AFR's can't be monitored at the same time on the same gauge.

I like this setup with the three gauges because it looks almost factory.

Sadly, an A-pillar two-gauge pod looks like it would work best.... ugh

Comment

I like the vent mount.

My problem is, I want to monitor more than one thing at a time, especially tuning. Oil pressure/oil temp and AFR's can't be monitored at the same time on the same gauge.

I like this setup with the three gauges because it looks almost factory.

Sadly, an A-pillar two-gauge pod looks like it would work best.... ugh
                                Get the kiwi
                                problem solved

Comment

Working...
                                X