X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pewp
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
    Originally posted by Jedidiah
    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• time to start ordering stuff for the cressida
      fuck ya
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• a wild han appeared?

what u ordering, maintenance or upgrade parts duder
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
          It wouldn't be such a bad story if I had the cash for this shit.
          Chapter 2 of: The story of our lives
          Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
          Started building my exhaust last night. I had to ditch my original plans, but I think I like the new route better anyways.
          ?

???

Originally posted by Han View Post
          pewp
          You make me wanna
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Free Chick-Fil-A breakfast sandwiches at the office. w00t
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
            Originally posted by Jedidiah
            he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
              a wild han appeared?

what u ordering, maintenance or upgrade parts duder
              I aint no prelude owner, upgrade parts motherfucker!

Comment

• Sup guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

?

???

None of the above.
                  IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Setting up a shoot with my buddy and his S50B32 swap. Should be happening sometime this week.

Comment

• come on friday

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                        None of the above.
                        Son I am disappoint
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Son I am disappoint
                          Oh, you won't be.
                          IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• So after doing some research on a wideband and some other sensors for my hooptie, I am left at not knowing which sensors I should invest in.

Innovate Motorsports has always been the go-to for widebands and other stuff, but, I'd have to get three of their gauge/sensors combos ($199 for wideband, $189 for oil temp/pressure, $159 for coolant/batt), and fit three gauges in my car via a pod or something.

PLX has their new multi-gauge which allows you to link up to 32 devices to one gauge- that means I buy the Widband combo ($199 for wideband and multigauge), and then invest in the other two sensors and modules ($175 oil pressure, $139 for oil temp/coolant temp) to feed them to one gauge.

I'm torn. I don't want a million ricer gauges in my car, but on the other hand, I don't want to have to flip through the multi-gauge three times to view everything.

Comment

So after doing some research on a wideband and some other sensors for my hooptie, I am left at not knowing which sensors I should invest in.

Innovate Motorsports has always been the go-to for widebands and other stuff, but, I'd have to get three of their gauge/sensors combos ($199 for wideband, $189 for oil temp/pressure, $159 for coolant/batt), and fit three gauges in my car via a pod or something.

PLX has their new multi-gauge which allows you to link up to 32 devices to one gauge- that means I buy the Widband combo ($199 for wideband and multigauge), and then invest in the other two sensors and modules ($175 oil pressure, $139 for oil temp/coolant temp) to feed them to one gauge.

I'm torn. I don't want a million ricer gauges in my car, but on the other hand, I don't want to have to flip through the multi-gauge three times to view everything.
                              Android tablet and an OBD 2 Bluetooth?

Comment

• yo
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X