Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chili dogs for lunch. My day shall be interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      I don't think they'd pay back 100k of debt.
      Probably not, but you'd get a solid job out of it.

Probably start as an O-2 or some shit.
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• hi
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
        Originally posted by Jedidiah
        he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
          hi
          Holy fuck, he's alive
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            Holy fuck, he's alive
            Yeah, and I'm actually starting to work on my car

Shameless plug: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=58631
            if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

Never had school debt thank God.

I have the same struggle. I got my associates degree, and I'd like my bachelor's degree, but have literally zero motivation to go back to school. I ***** it.

Are you not wetsanding them?

Why the LTW flag?
              because childhood lol and weed lots of weeds (plus the mtech being real it made me feel ok about running it!)
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Yeah, and I'm actually starting to work on my car

Shameless plug: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=58631
                Pff whatever it's janky just give it to me so I can finish it for you and I won't even charge you the title fee whatever

Seriously though, looks like it's coming along nicely. Those LM7 motors are a great bargain for power.
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  Probably not, but you'd get a solid job out of it.

Probably start as an O-2 or some shit.
                  It's a lot to consider.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Pff whatever it's janky just give it to me so I can finish it for you and I won't even charge you the title fee whatever

Seriously though, looks like it's coming along nicely. Those LM7 motors are a great bargain for power.
                    It looks SO janky right now. Literal pile of trash sits on top of it haha.

Scored the motor from a friend in Florida. Gonna be fun. Getting pistons and rods in a couple weeks and the short block should be done right after that.

Comment

• Going to stay NA from what I gathered?

Comment

Going to stay NA from what I gathered?
                        Yup. High comp, high RPM (well, high RPM for a push rod V8 lol) all motor.

I don't need the 800-1000whp if I boosted lol

Comment

Are you not wetsanding them?
                          No dirt nibs or orange peel. So no I'm not. Wet sanding should only be done when there are any dirt nibs or orange peel. I have neither. So no need to wet sand.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Kielan;1300168]It would considered a "consulting" firm, but I want to specialize in UI development and design. I love that shit.
                            QUOTE]

Ah, sweet. Sucks that company turned you away, but there has got to be more jobs out there. I know it isn't helpful, but

Comment

Yup. High comp, high RPM (well, high RPM for a push rod V8 lol) all motor.

I don't need the 800-1000whp if I boosted lol
                              Lm7's will rev pretty high. I know a couple people who shift theirs at 7500 all day long. (stock valvetrain)
                              he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                                Lm7's will rev pretty high. I know a couple people who shift theirs at 7500 all day long. (stock valvetrain)
                                I'm going for 7500. But since it'll be tapping the limiter ALL the time, I'm upgrading full valvetrain on it. Plus, it's basically all the supporting mods I need anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X