This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
    I have a city job so I could at least get them to pay for my school if I wanted to go back, but I honestly have no desire.
    I literally get a check for 1k of tax free monies for every month that I am enrolled in school.
    I also get a check for about 200 bucks every semester to cover my books and I only pay 75 bucks for my classes.
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      I literally get a check for 1k of tax free monies for every month that I am enrolled in school.
      I also get a check for about 200 bucks every semester to cover my books and I only pay 75 bucks for my classes.
      Teach me to be you.
      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Sup guys.

Comment

Teach me to be you.
          let me get a number for a recruiter near you

Comment

• Yep never mind lol
            IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              Handled =/= completely cured
              Doesn't need to be completely cured for what I need to accomplish. I'd wait a full 24-48 hrs if I was to sand and buff. But since that isn't the case. I don't need it to be fully cured.

Comment

• the lip didnt last long
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

LOL I owe shit for school lolololol
                  and my wife owed like 15k when she finished her degree
                  Never had school debt thank God.
                  Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                  I have a city job so I could at least get them to pay for my school if I wanted to go back, but I honestly have no desire.
                  I have the same struggle. I got my associates degree, and I'd like my bachelor's degree, but have literally zero motivation to go back to school. I ***** it.
                  Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                  Doesn't need to be completely cured for what I need to accomplish. I'd wait a full 24-48 hrs if I was to sand and buff. But since that isn't the case. I don't need it to be fully cured.
                  Are you not wetsanding them?
                  Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                  the lip didnt last long
                  Why the LTW flag?
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    Yikes. Reasons like that are part of why I haven't gone back to school. I hear my coworkers panicking because they owe $100k+ in school debt, for a job that only added an additional $3-5/hr more than what they were making beforehand. Even then, the job isn't 100% secured for life, you just take what you get.

Handled =/= completely cured

Cue Sinatra

HA.
                    I could have never have learned all that I have without school. I honestly thought finding a job would have been easier, but I also never would have predicted this situation. Maybe I was too naive, but I'm pretty fucked right now, cause if this job doesn't pan out in the end. I don't know what I will do.

I want to start my own business, but I don't have any other people who are willing to join in. Not because it's a bad idea, but because going to a firm right out of school with guaranteed money is a lot better of an option than no certainty at all.

This shit sucks.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      I could have never have learned all that I have without school. I honestly thought finding a job would have been easier, but I also never would have predicted this situation. Maybe I was too naive, but I'm pretty fucked right now, cause if this job doesn't pan out in the end. I don't know what I will do.

I want to start my own business, but I don't have any other people who are willing to join in. Not because it's a bad idea, but because going to a firm right out of school with guaranteed money is a lot better of an option than no certainty at all.

This shit sucks.
                      what type of business? or firm?

Comment

Yep never mind lol
                        hahahhaha

Originally posted by Kielan View Post

This shit sucks.
                        I hear mcdonalds is hiring

Comment

• Blows, especially when they promised you something. I would ask if you got it in writing or some kind of formal contract, but big companies this day and age don't stand behind their word very often.
                          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          Originally posted by Ollie
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                            what type of business? or firm?
                            It would considered a "consulting" firm, but I want to specialize in UI development and design. I love that shit.
                            Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            hahahhaha

I hear mcdonalds is hiring
                            You're a big help.

Still contemplating enlisting for the USAF.
                            Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            Blows, especially when they promised you something. I would ask if you got it in writing or some kind of formal contract, but big companies this day and age don't stand behind their word very often.
                            Not even a big company >100 people. I'm just really sick of getting dicked around.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              It would considered a "consulting" firm, but I want to specialize in UI development and design. I love that shit.

You're a big help.

Still contemplating enlisting for the USAF.

Not even a big company >100 people. I'm just really sick of getting dicked around.
                              I try.

You could see if they'll back pay your education. I know they used to do that.

Comment

I try.

You could see if they'll back pay your education. I know they used to do that.
                                I don't think they'd pay back 100k of debt.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X