Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody have any experience taking paypal deposits from out of country people?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
      Anybody have any experience taking paypal deposits from out of country people?
      What do you want to know?
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Selling my 260z to a guy that wants to paypal me $500 and have a shipper come get it. How do I protect myself from him lodging a complaint and having Paypal pull my money?

Comment

Selling my 260z to a guy that wants to paypal me $500 and have a shipper come get it. How do I protect myself from him lodging a complaint and having Paypal pull my money?
          have him send a wire transfer instead. Thats the way I always did international business
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• What's up RT, I feel like I should start posting in here again

Comment

• Waiting for this phone interview call has put a real dent in my day.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fuck selling stuff.

Comment

Fuck selling stuff.
                  Hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                    Hahahaha
                    At least my shop has more space.

Comment

• You should just tell him to fuck off and tow it to my house so I can pay you in cash. That makes the most sense.
                      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Lol. I got 3 people pricing out getting it shipped.

Comment

• I need to start selling some of my big ticket items so I can get this build going
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I need to get the fuck out of Jiffy Lube. First time I've been to one.

Comment

Lol. I got 3 people pricing out getting it shipped.
                              even if one of them buy it, that sounds like such a pain in the ass, I envy you not

Comment

I need to get the fuck out of Jiffy Lube. First time I've been to one.
                                Did they kiss you on the ear as they fucked you?
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X