• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New wheels acquired
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      And I go to a different one each time.
      I don't know how people spend all that money on overpriced coffee and finger food.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• still listening to the Asian girls screamo song

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          New wheels acquired
          art thou pleased with

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          I don't know how people spend all that money on overpriced coffee and finger food.
          at least you know what to expect there. random coffee shops are hit and miss. when theyre miss, I want to cut everyone up with a scalpel and pour bbq sauce all over them and set them on fire

why is there ass tasting coffee, why does it exist, how can anyone like it, why are you selling it you retard inbred mass of lard I want to vomit but I paid for this and I want to **** you more with every sip I take, so I will continue drinking this wretched piss and raging on you the whole way to wherever I am going and when I get there, I will cuss out one and all, I am infuriated, there is no excuse, and I wont apologize, its like having a hell vacation, there is no explanation for bad coffee you sack of sweaty jock straps, don't call yourself a coffee shop, in fact you aren't even that to start with, youre a dreamer with a failing reality, youre on a burning train going downhill on wooden tracks to a very red place with minuses and discouraging bank statements and sleepless nights, I don't really know what that's like I'm just imagining its really terrible, what can be worse than a failing business, you sit there all day and watch the money not make itself, just waste itself don't make bad coffee your children will not know how to read or have good grades, they will also have some stupid career where whatever they make or do, makes no sense or definitely tastes bad, that I know for a fact, and why did you even overcharge me for this, you should pay me to drink it, it is horrible, and frankly I think I could start a lawnmower on it and mow the whole lawn. not because it has a flammable quality, maybe it does, but more just because of how horridly disgusting it tastes fine maybe the lawnmower wont start, nbut now u have horrible turd coffee and its in your lawnmpowwer and even that doesn't work now obviously, hopefully never, hire someone that knows what theyre doing, you shouldn't even be worried about your lawn, be worried about your coffee. its wrong, and it shouldn't be, its a thing that should be right, and a guarantee. your parents have to put up with what you are, and you'll never be, a success youre just a mess you barista? that's a fggty name and you know it, your girly outfit show it, how do you live like this, making coffee taste like piss, take a good thing and make it bad, I drink it and cry all the way to work how it make me sad, I even want to take your job just for a day so I can make better coffee for good hardworking saints of people, for a day, itd be worth it, theyd thank me, say hey I been coming here for a week and the coffee its been the worst, and now its awesome, I want to thank you, i'll plant a tree for you and name it after you, itll be strong and beautiful, I'll take daily walks to it, and speak with it, I know the coffee tomorrow will be horrible again, and I accept that, this place is not hit, its all miss, its piss piss piss
          Last edited by Miroteknik; 03-31-2014, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• I didn't read any part of that giant monstrosity of a paragraph. But here's a tip: Make your own goddamn coffee at home and save yourself a ridiculous amount of money.

At the cost of two cups of coffee, you can make damn near three pots of it at home.
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              I didn't read any part of that giant monstrosity of a paragraph. But here's a tip: Make your own goddamn coffee at home and save yourself a ridiculous amount of money.

At the cost of two cups of coffee, you can make damn near three pots of it at home.
              shut up you whore

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                shut up you whore

How's the RX7 coming along?

Comment

art thou pleased with

at least you know what to expect there. random coffee shops are hit and miss. when theyre miss, I want to cut everyone up with a scalpel and pour bbq sauce all over them and set them on fire

why is there ass tasting coffee, why does it exist, how can anyone like it, why are you selling it you retard inbred mass of lard I want to vomit but I paid for this and I want to **** you more with every sip I take, so I will continue drinking this wretched piss and raging on you the whole way to wherever I am going and when I get there, I will cuss out one and all, I am infuriated, there is no excuse, and I wont apologize, its like having a hell vacation, there is no explanation for bad coffee you sack of sweaty jock straps, don't call yourself a coffee shop, in fact you aren't even that to start with, youre a dreamer with a failing reality, youre on a burning train going downhill on wooden tracks to a very red place with minuses and discouraging bank statements and sleepless nights, I don't really know what that's like I'm just imagining its really terrible, what can be worse than a failing business, you sit there all day and watch the money not make itself, just waste itself don't make bad coffee your children will not know how to read or have good grades, they will also have some stupid career where whatever they make or do, makes no sense or definitely tastes bad, that I know for a fact, and why did you even overcharge me for this, you should pay me to drink it, it is horrible, and frankly I think I could start a lawnmower on it and mow the whole lawn. not because it has a flammable quality, maybe it does, but more just because of how horridly disgusting it tastes fine maybe the lawnmower wont start, nbut now u have horrible turd coffee and its in your lawnmpowwer and even that doesn't work now obviously, hopefully never, hire someone that knows what theyre doing, you shouldn't even be worried about your lawn, be worried about your coffee. its wrong, and it shouldn't be, its a thing that should be right, and a guarantee. your parents have to put up with what you are, and you'll never be, a success youre just a mess you barista? that's a fggty name and you know it, your girly outfit show it, how do you live like this, making coffee taste like piss, take a good thing and make it bad, I drink it and cry all the way to work how it make me sad, I even want to take your job just for a day so I can make better coffee for good hardworking saints of people, for a day, itd be worth it, theyd thank me, say hey I been coming here for a week and the coffee its been the worst, and now its awesome, I want to thank you, i'll plant a tree for you and name it after you, itll be strong and beautiful, I'll take daily walks to it, and speak with it, I know the coffee tomorrow will be horrible again, and I accept that, this place is not hit, its all miss, its piss piss piss
                  they need some work
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

How's the RX7 coming along?
                    its not coming along you should know that why did you ask that
                    you whore

Comment

• Because fuck you that's why.

Comment

• yeah well you didn't have to go that far

we're just talking here, calm your tits

Comment

• you whore

Comment

yeah well you didn't have to go that far

we're just talking here, calm your tits
                            I honestly have no idea what's going on with your RX7 so.

Comment

I honestly have no idea what's going on with your RX7 so.
                              well since youre being nice again and less of a dirty whore, i'll tell you

its on stands and I don't know if the engine is any good

all I want is for it to be done

but I was at a funeral this weekend in Idaho

college towns, two of them

passed through them

ive never seen so many women

all single

super hot

every one of them

why am I not in college right now

oh yea

im 67 years old that's why

and lol