X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run that bitch on 2 stroke.

Comment

• question is... would the tesla be worse as the electric original, or as a smoking, popping, brapping rotary?

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
        question is... would the tesla be worse as the electric original, or as a smoking, popping, brapping rotary?
        I'd do the rotary, just so I could take it to the dealership for an oil change. Imagine the rage.

Me: I need an oil change.
        Tesla: ????
        Me: I pulled out all the electric crap and put in a rotary from an RX-7
        Tesla: Why?
        Me: I wanted something that was actually good.
        Tesla: What did you do with all the motors and batteries?
        Me: I gave that shit to some tweekers from Craigslist.

Comment

• did someone say rotary?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il986P_ooEE"]Mad Mike drifting Crown Range in New Zealand - YouTube[/ame]
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• that would be an expensive joke

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              Nice!

Comment

that would be an expensive joke
                That needs to be a real thing only if someone was a multi millionaire.

Comment

• ive always loved mad mikes builds, but my favorite phase for his FD, was the one with all the blue and red strobes lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                    That needs to be a real thing only if someone was a multi millionaire.
                    im tempted to find the video of the Asian millionaire that had some slaves axe and sledge a Ferrari or lambo or Bugatti to bits cause he said it was a piece of crap, and the manufacturer wouldn't fix it for him

Comment

im tempted to find the video of the Asian millionaire that had some slaves axe and sledge a Ferrari or lambo or Bugatti to bits cause he said it was a piece of crap, and the manufacturer wouldn't fix it for him
                      I remember that. I'd do the tesla thing. Then do plaid headliner and interior pieces. Maybe some rust and BBS RS's

Comment

• if I were a millionaire, I just wouldn't give enough of a damn to bother

Comment

if I were a millionaire, I just wouldn't give enough of a damn to bother
                          What else would you do with your time? Hookers and blow get old after a while.

Comment

no, it doesn't

Comment

• I need to get paid so I can't start ordering stuffs

Comment

ahhhh that is a good question....

take some driving school courses, drive a bunch of exotics, learn some things
                                buy some dream cars like a cobra 427, a diablo sv, koenigsegg, etc
                                an oldschool wooden speedboat
                                some cool motorcycles

finish my FC....

Comment

Working...
                                X