X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    Sucks.

Hows everything else going? Heard on FB that you have a new girlfriend.
    It's just a pain in the ass because I really want then gone. I've lost all motivation to do anything more with the Kia. I've set my sights on other goals in life and while I really enjoy cars and miss driving a lowered car, it's time to put cars on the back burner for a bit.

And yes, I am now with someone and she is fantastic.

Things good with you?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Holy spam

Comment

• Morning my franz.

Comment

• Morning all

Originally posted by andybob View Post
          It's just a pain in the ass because I really want then gone. I've lost all motivation to do anything more with the Kia. I've set my sights on other goals in life and while I really enjoy cars and miss driving a lowered car, it's time to put cars on the back burner for a bit.

And yes, I am now with someone and she is fantastic.

Things good with you?

Things are good out here, I'm getting married in August, and me and the fiancé are finally getting rid of some of the old car stuff in the shop and getting for summer at the yurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
            I've set my sights on other goals in life and while I really enjoy cars and miss driving a lowered car, it's time to put cars on the back burner for a bit.
            I wish I could do the same. Trying to move to the SE region of the states after summer. And car shit definitely gets in the way of buying a house monies.
            BMW E38
            That White Evo
            -SOLD
            instagram @kbuss
            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
              I wish I could do the same. Trying to move to the SE region of the states after summer. And car shit definitely gets in the way of buying a house monies.
              Spoiler: it only gets worse once you have a house.
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Sup fuckers.
                Sup. Call me Z.
                My Accord "build".

Comment

• Apparently I've missed some news in my hiatus.
                  Sup. Call me Z.
                  My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    That's fine, it just the initial process of getting a house while still spending money on car parts that's hindering me. Once I have a home, obv. that would become priority and my car spending would be a little more controllable, I guess.
                    BMW E38
                    That White Evo
                    -SOLD
                    instagram @kbuss
                    flickr

Comment

• Yeah, everyone is getting married and buying houses.

Comment

• I already got the married thing down. I just need to buy me a house.
                        Sup. Call me Z.
                        My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                          That's fine, it just the initial process of getting a house while still spending money on car parts that's hindering me. Once I have a home, obv. that would become priority and my car spending would be a little more controllable, I guess.
                          At least you got the truck now. Makes runs to Home Depot a bunch easier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                            At least you got the truck now. Makes runs to Home Depot a bunch easier.
                            Yeah, well the truck probably isn't going to last long....
                            BMW E38
                            That White Evo
                            -SOLD
                            instagram @kbuss
                            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              poor people problems

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                              Yeah, everyone is getting married and buying houses.
                              ha fucking kids
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Am I crazy for contemplating selling my M3 for old iron?

I've had this itch lately for an old project car. Namely a '70-72 240Z.
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X