X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    so much to do, so little time
    Mother nature isn't helping either one of us at this point.

Oh you want to work on stuff outside? Lol okay here's a snowstorm for you at the end of March.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Co-workers car got hit in the parking lot and the dude left no note.

Other co-worker says cars are being broken into and random crap getting stolen.

I do not need this in my life.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        Mother nature isn't helping either one of us at this point.

Oh you want to work on stuff outside? Lol okay here's a snowstorm for you at the end of March.
        supposed to be 60 this weekend tho
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I'll believe the weather forecast when I see it.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• ugh want to move down south now damnit
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• You and I both.

My grandparents sold their house just outside of Cherry Grove, SC. I kick myself for not buying it from them and running down south.

Comment

• jlyons check in yet? there was a landslide out his way

Comment

• Just spent the past weekend working on my friends b5 s4, got locked into a shop, missed my classes all today, and now have to go to work. When does the sleep come?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    Probably be about 30 min outside of ATL if I do move.
                    Yeah, its not so bad if you're out that far. Kennessaw and Alpharetta/John's Creek are nice places to live, especially if you don't have to go into Atlanta for work.
                    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                    2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                      jlyons check in yet? there was a landslide out his way
                      Heard about that shit. I was in Oregon though. Heard that slide was pretty fucking huge.

Comment

• Well, I guess thats all the fun birthdays over. 21st yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                          Well, I guess thats all the fun birthdays over. 21st yesterday.
                          Time to get old and realize your life sucks.

Comment

• Right. I spent 6 hours detailing my car yesterday. Probably the only person who would be happy to on their birthday

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                              Right. I spent 6 hours detailing my car yesterday. Probably the only person who would be happy to on their birthday
                              Nah. I spent an entire birthday ripping the interior out of my car to shampoo the carpets and whatnot. It's a car guy thing.

Comment

• I took the entire week off after my birthday this year. lol.

My gf and I never drink, so, to celebrate our birthdays (hers is 3 days prior to mine) we are going to get drunk and have a blast.

That's all I have planned so far. If we don't go on a little trip to wherever, I might just take the week and live like a pro body builder just to see what it's like. Gym twice a day, eating, the whole 9 yards. I'm starting to get real serious about it anyways. I want to see where I'm at by the end of the year and go from there. Maybe it's something I persue further than just a lifestyle. not sure yet. All I know is I love going to the gym and working out. lol.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X