Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plus theres a guy in town with an H1 that is in great shape with low miles, he's actually asking 30k for his too.

why is everything 30k?

Comment

• Gonna get me a chevy truck next time
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• then when you change oil in your 240, Cressida, and Silverado, you can use the same oil and filter for all three

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
          this probably costs as much as the suburban or maybe more, but.... I have wanted one of these from the moment I saw it.

I built an 80's 110 for a guy I work with. It was sick, then he sold it. Lame.
          IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

then when you change oil in your 240, Cressida, and Silverado, you can use the same oil and filter for all three
            Actually the perk is I'll be able to tune them using my HPtuners credits that I already has
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
              I built an 80's 110 for a guy I work with. It was sick, then he sold it. Lame.
              things lose their appeal after a while. im sure if I got an old defender, I'd drive it for a year or two, and then be like.... ok im ready to move on...

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              Actually the perk is I'll be able to tune them using my HPtuners credits that I already has
              handy

Comment

• Fuck i'm hungry.

Comment

• Going to check out a lifetime's worth of tools that will be held at an estate sale tomorrow, I have the chance to scoop it all up before the sale next week.

Ramen noodles for the next three weeks.
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• if this dude got back to me about this barrel before 2:30, it would be the best end to the week ever

Comment

• I think next year I might have to get one. The surplus ones are only like 2.5k

Comment

• lives in yurt, consumes $12.00 in energy costs per year.

drives military tank transport truck, consumes $12.00 in diesel per minute.

Comment

lives in yurt, consumes $12.00 in energy costs per year.

drives military tank transport truck, consumes $12.00 in diesel per minute.
                          They get around 10 to 12mpg. Still better than an old Chevy pickup with 4.11 gearing.

Comment

• Ribs tonight

Comment

• Yo!
                              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Yo.

There was an Australian guy at my work all week, training on our new products for being a technician. I kept thinking about what it would be like to be the only upstate NY dude in Aussie land.
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X