This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
    I was just looking at that. Inflated wheel prices are inflated.
    Rebuilt to those specs, and including shipping? as well as not being firm on price? That seems pretty reasonable to me for those wheels.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Heard the 2015 Suburban jumped in price. Went online and priced out a decently equipped model.
      70k after taxes. Apparently it costs a lot to be top mom at soccer practice.

Comment

• They are expensive Kelly, wouldnt even pay that for 18"s, trust Me, i can find You 3 sets of 17" for that price
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• I'm having such a hard time selling this lens. Ughhhh

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
            They are expensive Kelly, wouldnt even pay that for 18"s, trust Me, i can find You 3 sets of 17" for that price
            The 3 PC ones? I'm intrigued.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
              Heard the 2015 Suburban jumped in price. Went online and priced out a decently equipped model.
              70k after taxes. Apparently it costs a lot to be top mom at soccer practice.
              Christ almighty.

This is why I will probably never own a brand new vehicle.
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• To my knowledge, they only come in two piece
                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Nope the Aero Is were 3 pc, hence why they get built up so much. They're also way more rare than the Aero IIs. That's why they cost that much more.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol wheel dudes complain about people getting reps,

post their wheels for sale,

$4,000.00

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      Christ almighty.

This is why I will probably never own a brand new vehicle.
                      Yeah, I know people that have spent les on houses. Honestly if I needed a rig to carry 2 kids with 4wd and some ground clearance, I'd get a Unimog. They're like 1/3 the price. Sure top speed is only 60, but I've never seen a kid that didn't like a Unimog. It's pretty much a Hot Wheels in real life.

Comment

• I just don't like the fact that the second a $70k vehicle leaves the lot, it's instantly worth $10k less.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Yeah, I know people that have spent les on houses. Honestly if I needed a rig to carry 2 kids with 4wd and some ground clearance, I'd get a Unimog. They're like 1/3 the price. Sure top speed is only 60, but I've never seen a kid that didn't like a Unimog. It's pretty much a Hot Wheels in real life.
                          this probably costs as much as the suburban or maybe more, but.... I have wanted one of these from the moment I saw it.

Comment

• Lot of money for a land rover that's older than I am. There's a couple on ebay for 30K.

Comment

• Here you go Miro.

15K isn't bad.

Comment

those are too big. the only thing on there I liked was the turtleback hummer

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                                Lot of money for a land rover that's older than I am. There's a couple on ebay for 30K.
                                the one I posted is a 2009

yeah no way id pay that much for ancient british iron. im down for 5k or less lol

Comment

Working...
                                X