X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• instagram it

Comment

• $2,200 isn't a cheap thing to swallow. I think we paid $1,500 for our photographer, and we had an outstanding experience. But, we knew him personally beforehand.

The thing to remember is, it's not just a days worth of work for a photographer. Editing photos, touching things up, and going through hundreds of photos to find the "best ones" takes days of work. Besides, you'll want great photos so you guys can look back at it 40+ years from now and relive it. That usually helps ease the sting a little bit.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        That's fairly cheap, especially if it is good work.
        It wasn't. I saw this girl's raw shots and I could take better pictures. All she did was add between 2 to 3 layers on PS. On every shot.

Comment

• Fly me out, and I'll do it for $500 for the super F&F discount, and I can network around to find a more local person and see what I can make happen lol.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yep think I'm going to buy that LSD diff for the cressida
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              Yep think I'm going to buy that LSD diff for the cressida
              "Limited slip differential differential" Rough morning dudeman?
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Buy a bunch of disposable cameras, hand out to everyone, get them processed, pick out best pics.

Comment

"Limited slip differential differential" Rough morning dudeman?
                  yep
                  still recovering from my trip

Comment

• Lol I feel that.

I **** when UPS says that they're going to deliver something before 10:30. I get up and ready, and have to put off all my shit, and then it doesn't come on time. Now I'm going to be stuck in my apartment all day until it comes because I have to sign for it. And I don't trust my roommates for shit with it.

It'd also be great if this weather could fucking warm up and stop being all over the place, so I can work on the car for a few hours outside and not have to worry. Still haven't gotten my wideband or straight mids in. Getting irritated now.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      $2,200 isn't a cheap thing to swallow. I think we paid $1,500 for our photographer, and we had an outstanding experience. But, we knew him personally beforehand.

The thing to remember is, it's not just a days worth of work for a photographer. Editing photos, touching things up, and going through hundreds of photos to find the "best ones" takes days of work. Besides, you'll want great photos so you guys can look back at it 40+ years from now and relive it. That usually helps ease the sting a little bit.

I'd be willing if the photographer had years of experience but I have an issue paying some girl with 2 years of experience $600 an hour for pictures.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                        I'd be willing if the photographer had years of experience but I have an issue paying some girl with 2 years of experience $600 an hour for pictures.
                        Hello, I'm right here.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol too easy Kielan

Comment

• Fuck you dudeman.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Hello, I'm right here.
                              I considered paying you to fly out and shoot the wedding but. I'm so far out in nowhere that there would be nothing for you to do before or after. I'm 2.5 hours out of Seattle.

Comment

• Work just screwed me. I wasnt scheduled for a day, I made plans to tear apart the car. Now there is a mandatory meeting that day.

Comment

Working...
                                X