Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• his videos are pretty fun to watch, I just wonder how people like him can give each car a review that doesn't sound like the last. after a while, isn't it all just the same words about something on four wheels?

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
      I want Matt Farrahs job.
      x2

Although it's rather comical he has no idea how to work on cars. Look it up. He can drive and list off specs like no other but he doesn't have a clue how to spin a wrench. I think that's just kinda funny. lol.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Yo.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          VA is beautiful, as are the Carolina's. I would move to NC in a heartbeat if it wasn't for my job and family.

Fact of life.
          I'm moving to Charlotte after this summer
          BMW E38
          That White Evo
          -SOLD
          instagram @kbuss
          flickr

Comment

• I lived in NC for 4 years during my childhood and I always said I was going to go back. I really have nothing tying me down here besides family, but my family isn't staying here forever. I can get a new job at the snap of a finger. It's just a matter of pulling my pants up and making the move.
            BMW E38
            That White Evo
            -SOLD
            instagram @kbuss
            flickr

Comment

• rich people
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• If I move anywhere it's out west so I an ride snowmobile more. After riding this past weekend that's where my real motorsports passion lies. No idea where I would move to though. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                  If I move anywhere it's out west so I an ride snowmobile more. After riding this past weekend that's where my real motorsports passion lies. No idea where I would move to though. lol
                  You live in the NE, no way you can ride any more than that unless you live in a shit state
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    You live in the NE, no way you can ride any more than that unless you live in a shit state
                    Define shit state I guess.

Could live outside of Boise Idaho and be an hour from the mountains to ride and have the city right there.

West Yellowstone is really awesome too.

Plenty of places to live and ride more. It's ok in NY, but it's really another world out west. Some of the mountains have snow through April and May that's rideable.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Duder and Chris, move to Kennessaw, GA. Lowest crime rate of any city in the south, mostly because home owners are required by law to own a gun. Seriously, everyone is armed. It's also maybe 30 minutes north of Atlanta.

FWIW, it's supposed to be 70 tomorrow in Nashville, then 45 Wednesday and back to the 60s by the weekend. Fuck the North.
                      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• yo
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• And I'm still awake, with a mindset of heading to some scrapyards for both cars in the morning. Let's see how this goes...

Comment

• sup J

how are the car jobs progressing
                            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                              Duder and Chris, move to Kennessaw, GA. Lowest crime rate of any city in the south, mostly because home owners are required by law to own a gun. Seriously, everyone is armed. It's also maybe 30 minutes north of Atlanta.

FWIW, it's supposed to be 70 tomorrow in Nashville, then 45 Wednesday and back to the 60s by the weekend. Fuck the North.
                              CJ why do you have to make so much goddamn sense.

A coworker just accepted a job in Mississippi, he packed up the family and moved down there in something like two months. Absolutely loves it, besides being away from family.
                              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• HAI

Guise, pls help, today remembered one old drifting video, but can't find it. All i know that the soundtrack was "Girls just want to have fun" and those peeps were not giving a fcuk about a thing.

Damn, that sounds pretty messed up ..

edit : nevermind, found it, still love it 8)
                                Last edited by Fetka; 03-11-2014, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X