X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning cunts.

Comment

• Morning Coco.

Who would have thought that finding another set of cheapish 17x8 +40 wheels would be so fucking difficult to find.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        Morning Coco.

Who would have thought that finding another set of cheapish 17x8 +40 wheels would be so fucking difficult to find.
        I can't find shit that I like
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Morning guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            I can't find shit that I like
            But you can always build to your specs. I want a lightweight, semi-cheap, 1-piece wheel.

I should have never, ever sold my Evo wheels. They were literally perfect.
            Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
            Morning guys.
            Morning.
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I was about to say evolution wheels.

Comment

• I want to buy them back from the guy I sold them to, but he won't budge. He'll never use them- he's been saying that he's doing a 5-lug swap on his Civic for three years now and it hasn't happened.

I was an idiot for selling them.

Comment

• Yeah for the price you get them for they are a great wheel. Cheap enough to use as winters, they don't look half bad, not heavy and decent offsets.

And I belief that they are et+35

Comment

• there is a set here of evo 8 wheels with tires 90% tread for $700
                    Last edited by Miroteknik; 02-28-2014, 09:45 AM.

Comment

• and theres a set of the BBS gold sti wheels for 550 in seattle right now.

two sets

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                        Yeah for the price you get them for they are a great wheel. Cheap enough to use as winters, they don't look half bad, not heavy and decent offsets.

And I belief that they are et+35
                        Yup, exactly. Enkei made the wheels pretty goddamn well, too. Lightweight and strong.
                        Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                        there is a set here of evo 8 wheels with tires 90% tread for $700
                        That's more than I want to spend, and you're on the other side of the country.
                        Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                        and theres a set of the BBS gold sti wheels for 550 in seattle right now.

two sets
                        Probably sold them for a set of Rotas lol

Comment

Yup, exactly. Enkemoney o. ade the wheels pretty goddamn well, too. Lightweight and strong.

That's more than I want to spend, and you're on the other side of the country.

Probably sold them for a set of Rotas lol
                          Those will be the galants wheel until I decide on what I want to spend big mon

Comment

But you can always build to your specs. I want a lightweight, semi-cheap, 1-piece wheel.

I should have never, ever sold my Evo wheels. They were literally perfect.

Morning.
                            Not exactly.
                            And then it goes over what I want to pay...
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                            X