This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    I was more scared riding the 500 than a CBR1000RR. That powerband just hits hard no matter what you do.

No matter what you do, no matter how long you've been riding them- they will always try to kill you.

The only thing I can compare the powerband to, is a car with a giant turbo on it. Lag, lag, lag, slight uptick in power, DEATH

Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
    That's just the kind of guy I am.

Thinking about pre ordering one of these. Pretty rad little deal.

https://onlycoin.com/?utm_source=AdWords&utm_medium=CPC
    The whole coin thing just seems like a meh idea. Of course I only have 2 credit cards so realistically it isn't saving me anything.
    Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
    also, I think I want these...
    Do it phaggot
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
      That's just the kind of guy I am.

Thinking about pre ordering one of these. Pretty rad little deal.

https://onlycoin.com/?utm_source=AdWords&utm_medium=CPC
      that's genius. I wonder how that card recharges... solar?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        do it, you wont
        Working on it. Got to sell one of these ruckuseses

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

The whole coin thing just seems like a meh idea. Of course I only have 2 credit cards so realistically it isn't saving me anything.

Do it phaggot
        I have a credit card and a debit card, but I like fancy gadgets like that haha

I'm trying prick

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
        that's genius. I wonder how that card recharges... solar?
        I'm curious to know that as well.
        IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Can't be solar, so much of a security risk.

Comment

Can't be solar, so much of a security risk.
            wat

Comment

Can't be solar, so much of a security risk.
              Time for a foil hat
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Can't live in a house, so much of a security risk.
                builds a yurt

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                  wat
                  Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  Time for a foil hat
                  Think of how many retards are going to put it out on their dash to recharge it. Asking for trouble. Plus if it's RFID, that's a mess in and of itself.

Comment

Think of how many retards are going to put it out on their dash to recharge it. Asking for trouble. Plus if it's RFID, that's a mess in and of itself.
                    I don't usually see math nerds charging their calculators on their dashboards in their cars

Comment

• In-N-Out Burger. SO GOD DAMN GOOD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                        I don't usually see math nerds charging their calculators on their dashboards in their cars
                        I just looked and the Coin is not rechargeable. 2 year lifespan. Also, when you buy a Coin their terms and conditions state that they are not liable if the card or the network is hacked.

Coin, a device that will hold the information from all your credit cards, sounds like just the device you need. But buyers need to closely read the fine print.

Comment

• Maybe it's the line of work I'm in, but I'm so glad you know this shit too John. :
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I don't want one anymore. The coolness has already worn off.
                            IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              Maybe it's the line of work I'm in, but I'm so glad you know this shit too John. :
                              My biggest fear would be if the damn thing failed on a trip and then you can't get any money from any card.

Also, I know Bank of America has to be notified if you leave the country and in some cases if you leave the state. I wonder how it will work with coin.

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                                I don't want one anymore. The coolness has already worn off.
                                GOOD. Now focus on buying parts for your car you tallywhacker tickling fuzzy man peach.
                                Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                                My biggest fear would be if the damn thing failed on a trip and then you can't get any money from any card.

Also, I know Bank of America has to be notified if you leave the country and in some cases if you leave the state. I wonder how it will work with coin.
                                Kind of how I feel. If it broke and you had no other way of paying, you look like an even bigger tool than some showoff who says "look at me I fit a few cards onto this one because I'm a showoff dicktard queef muffin."

Comment

Working...
                                X