This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
    So.... bored. Don't know much about turboing a car but I'm about to teach myself and see how much it'd cost me to turbo a m5x motor.
    It might be more useful to learn the electronics side of things. I'm looking at a Megasquirt system to build and learn to tune.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
      It might be more useful to learn the electronics side of things. I'm looking at a Megasquirt system to build and learn to tune.
      I gave up after a few minutes. Realized I will not have that kind of money to do a proper turbo build. Done with school in October and will be looking to buy an E90 335i M-Sport or an E90 M3 ( but the M3 is wishful thinking ).

Comment

• If I had the money.....

Comment

• I would imagine BMW turbo builds would get expensive. If you want cheap turbo setup to build and learn on, Go KA24DE+T.

Comment

I would imagine BMW turbo builds would get expensive. If you want cheap turbo setup to build and learn on, Go KA24DE+T.
            Im sure I will eventually learn. Whether I teach myself or not. I just don't have the money, space or time to do so. But once I get a home and such. I'm sure ill be able to do much more than I can right now. Just making do with what I got for now and making the most of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
              Watching the Hunger Games and pissing myself whenever they say Peeta
              there is only one peeta

the one that wears green pants and a white shirt

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                Watching the Hunger Games and pissing myself whenever they say Peeta
                Kick ass movies.

Comment

Im sure I will eventually learn. Whether I teach myself or not. I just don't have the money, space or time to do so. But once I get a home and such. I'm sure ill be able to do much more than I can right now. Just making do with what I got for now and making the most of it.
                  I hear that. I finally got a place to work on a car that's inside.

Comment

I hear that. I finally got a place to work on a car that's inside.
                    Just had to pull my coil packs and plugs today outside while it was 20 degrees to solve this misfire. Fucking water founds its way into cylinder 6. -.-

Comment

Just had to pull my coil packs and plugs today outside while it was 20 degrees to solve this misfire. Fucking water founds its way into cylinder 6. -.-
                      How?

Comment

How?
                        That's a good question. I'm guessing either just some condensation build up somehow or from all the snow we have had, my cowl panel has a small leak somewhere right above cylinder 6 and is leaking right on top of it. Haven't had my engine covers on for a while so there isn't much protecting it from shit like that. But I put them back on so hopefully this doesn't happen again.

Comment

• ded

Comment

• Damn Japaners

Comment

• Sup Coco.

Comment

• KA torrents isn't working for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X