Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking at Caswell Plating website to see what kind of polishing stuff they have.

Their range for USA is like 5x as big as what they offer on their AUS site. Thats stupid
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      Its a quad core intel something processor, 8gb of ram I think. but it just has a shitty hdmi card in it becuase I didnt want to have to upgrade the PSU in it lol
      Fuck that makes my computer sound like a Dinasaur

Dual Core Intel with 4GB ram, but I upgraded the Graphics card like 2 years ago to a GTX260 LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        I think I need to stop buying cars... I have 5 already

I want it to handle GTA 5 once it comes out on PC, so then I can be distracted from looking at YJ Auctions, so I can save my money and go to Japan
        Seriously considering saying fuck everything and keeping my crv, flip a 240 over the summer with my motor, spending minimum on the dude40, and picking up a GTS-t sedan.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        Its a quad core intel something processor, 8gb of ram I think. but it just has a shitty hdmi card in it becuase I didnt want to have to upgrade the PSU in it lol
        Oh yeah then thats def whats fucking you over.

What wattage is your PSU?
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Fuck that makes my computer sound like a Dinasaur

Dual Core Intel with 4GB ram, but I upgraded the Graphics card like 2 years ago to a GTX260 LOL
          HAHAHAHAHA
          I have a i5 cpu, 16gb of ram, gtx 560 sc 1gb, and a 240gb SS HDD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            Seriously considering saying fuck everything and keeping my crv, flip a 240 over the summer with my motor, spending minimum on the dude40, and picking up a GTS-t sedan.

Oh yeah then thats def whats fucking you over.

What wattage is your PSU?
            fucked if I know. 350 maybe. just whatever came with it. This is the first desktop i ever bought prebuild
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I need to buy a new retina MBP. I don't have time for desktops any more. I used to be so heavy into that shit when I was in HS though. I do miss it. Maybe once I graduate and have my own place I'll get back into it. I do miss it.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yeah depends if you can get a clean 240 shell, people can usually spot people flipping a car pretty quick. Especially in the 240 world.

Is that an R32 GTS-T sedan?

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                HAHAHAHAHA
                I only upgrade PCs like every 4-5 years.
                So needless to say I'm looking to build something pretty good, so I don't have to upgrade for the next 4 years

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA
                  I was pricing out an i7 system the other night.

Comment

fucked if I know. 350 maybe. just whatever came with it. This is the first desktop i ever bought prebuild
                    Damn yeah you should look into upgrading that too.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    I need to buy a new retina MBP. I don't have time for desktops any more. I used to be so heavy into that shit when I was in HS though. I do miss it. Maybe once I graduate and have my own place I'll get back into it. I do miss it.
                    Streets closed macboy, find another way home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      I need to buy a new retina MBP. I don't have time for desktops any more. I used to be so heavy into that shit when I was in HS though. I do miss it. Maybe once I graduate and have my own place I'll get back into it. I do miss it.
                      I just need one that can play 1080p and 5.1

Comment

Damn yeah you should look into upgrading that too.

Streets closed macboy, find another way home.
                        its an HP mobo, and i remember something about them not using a conventional psu. thats why I didnt originally.

Comment

Yeah depends if you can get a clean 240 shell, people can usually spot people flipping a car pretty quick. Especially in the 240 world.

Is that an R32 GTS-T sedan?

I only upgrade PCs like every 4-5 years.
                          So needless to say I'm looking to build something pretty good, so I don't have to upgrade for the next 4 years
                          I'll find a pretty clean S14 shell and put my 33k motor into it, probably sell for like 5k.

Yes.

I usually build one every 3 years for around 1200. But I get a new screen too.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          I was pricing out an i7 system the other night.
                          I was going to get one of those, but after reading up on the comparisons (with gaming), the difference was minimal.

Comment

its an HP mobo, and i remember something about them not using a conventional psu. thats why I didnt originally.
                            FUCK
                            I think they use proprietary shit.

Maybe turn that shit into an NAS or arcade box and build a completely new pc?

Comment

I'll find a pretty clean S14 shell and put my 33k motor into it, probably sell for like 5k.

Yes.

I usually build one every 3 years for around 1200. But I get a new screen too.

I was going to get one of those, but after reading up on the comparisons (with gaming), the difference was minimal.
                              I was just gonna over build one, then it would be good for a few years. Thats what I usually do when I build a pc. This one is 5-6 years old maybe?

Comment

FUCK
                                I think they use proprietary shit.

Maybe turn that shit into an NAS or arcade box and build a completely new pc?
                                hahahaha, yep thats where my main problem was. iw as able to use the pci and all, but the better cards all need that additional plug from the psu

Comment

Working...
                                X