X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
    Self steering drift car ha ha.

Coz I know the problem with S13s is if you pull the LCA forward with the tension rod you create the binding problem and end up hitting the wheel tub.
    hahaha pretty much
    Dont you use offset rack spacers to clear with the binding?

I also know C's Garage S13 isn't tubbed, and there knuckle setup is made to run max angle without rubbing or binding (when you move the rack forward)
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Yeah moving the rack forward is a sure way to solve binding issues.

I'll probably get mine moved forward since I'm fitting the DriftWorks setup.

The next issue will ofcoz be hitting the traction arm at full lock, so will need to get extended LCAs and etc and then shit can get out of hand pretty fast.

I talked to Stewy from InertiaMS about the design of these and he said the way that I plan to use them, the idea is there and the concept is similar to the way he made his custom strut towers on his R32, but they would need to be investigated close up to make sure the pillow ball has enough movement to work properly.

His strut towers

I've been looking at them for a while trying to mock them up in my head and I keep stubling onto 1 potential problem. They do not quite line up straight for caster on an S-chassis they keep pointing slightly diagonally between camber and caster which I am thinking would not be the best idea with the way the tops have a built in angle to them.

I shall investigate the probability of getting something similar made for an S-chassis locally on a CNC.
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Morning buttmunchers
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Sup Chris.

Laughing at fgts on the Northwest Nissan facebook page. it's a bunch of 18yo kids arguing on how much a salvage title 350z with some shitty parts is worth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
            Sup Chris.

Laughing at fgts on the Northwest Nissan facebook page. it's a bunch of 18yo kids arguing on how much a salvage title 350z with some shitty parts is worth.
            Morning John.

I feel like the "drift tax" has gotten a little bit out of control... almost any RWD car with a man pedal has a 100% markup.
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Morning all. No more reindeer car. I can finally drive with the windows down.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                Morning all. No more reindeer car. I can finally drive with the windows down.
                You're finally not ashamed to be seen in your car with ridiculous accessories?

Comment

• I just wonder why he did'nt put the antlers in the back windows.

Comment

• No shame with rocking a reindeer car.

If my Corolla was smogged I would've put em on that and slide everywhere for some reindeer drifts.

Comment

No shame with rocking a reindeer car.

If my Corolla was smogged I would've put em on that and slide everywhere for some reindeer drifts.
                      Bullshit, we know the Corolla doesn't run.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                        Bullshit, we know the Corolla doesn't run.

I've been waiting for a rainy day for about a month now just to go sliding, but noooOoOoOoOoo fucking December isn't a rainy month for some god DAMN REASON FOR TWOTHOUSANDTHIRTEEN!!!!!!!!!

Comment

No shame with rocking a reindeer car.

That's the sound of the bullshit meter getting pegged.

It needs an alternator to run. And you may say that you replaced it, but we all know it's a front.

Comment

• You fagholes.

Comment

• But seriously, you need to sell me that car if you ever think of selling it.

Because I really want one.

Comment

• Chris, Saw your brother's intro thread. Hopefully he'll make it more than a week before he gets banned.

Comment

Working...
                                X