• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prolly made out of wolfram or so hahaha

i have low offset (+19 (8") & +12 (10")) 17" futura's

oh snap, that blue RWB
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Oooh I'll be keeping an eye on these 18x0 +19 AVS Model 5s.

They would fetch a fair price with an R33 or R34 GTR owner

$1300 + postage buy now price, so still fairly cheap, but wonder if I could win them for less ha ha

Ok I'm gona stop looking now and go to bed before i buy something...
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        Highish offset is easy, low offset with big brake clearance is so damn hard
        I like easy. Because typically easy = cheap.

17x8 or x9, +35-45 would be ideal. 5x114.3 or 5x120 would be nice.

Kosei offers a 17x8.5 +41 wheel that I want for the M3, but a lot of people use them.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• look in the sales thread (5x120) chris

i think i saw an awesome set of 17*9

again, not looked at offsets

Comment

• There are a lot of wheels I would like to purchase.

I just sold a snowmobile this past weekend, and I'm having a difficult time not reinvesting it into car parts.
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              There are a lot of wheels I would like to purchase.

I just sold a snowmobile this past weekend, and I'm having a difficult time not reinvesting it into car parts.
              lol

squandering you mean

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                look in the sales thread (5x120) chris

i think i saw an awesome set of 17*9

again, not looked at offsets
                Those CCW's? I saw them, trying to wait them out a little bit longer. I don't like the fact that one of the barrels is welded, but those would be pretty much spot on for the E36 or the E46.
                Originally posted by P78 View Post
                lol

squandering you mean
                Don't judge.

Sweet fucking Jesus, these are perfect for what I need.

Comment

• nope not ccw, i think they were hamanns

lol, i'm not judging

Comment

• This place is bad for me. All you guys talking about buy this and that... It makes me want to spend all my money. I need a bout 100 things for the frs. I just picked up a tranny for the benz and still need a shit load of other things for it. I'm almost done with this second Ruckus... I need to be buying a house instead of all this nonsense... You people are BAD for me.
                    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• did you put the v8 in the twerkcedes benz?

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                        This place is bad for me. All you guys talking about buy this and that... It makes me want to spend all my money. I need a bout 100 things for the frs. I just picked up a tranny for the benz and still need a shit load of other things for it. I'm almost done with this second Ruckus... I need to be buying a house instead of all this nonsense... You people are BAD for me.

It only gets worse. Once you have a house, you have more room to put shit. More room to put shit, the more shit you buy.

I just paid $500 on a credit card to keep me from spending the cash. I should focus my time and energy on finishing my Etoiles anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                          did you put the v8 in the twerkcedes benz?
                          Not yet. Trying to acquire all the parts before I dive in. Almost there though.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

It only gets worse. Once you have a house, you have more room to put shit. More room to put shit, the more shit you buy.

I just paid $500 on a credit card to keep me from spending the cash. I should focus my time and energy on finishing my Etoiles anyway.
                          I just rented a garage at my apartment yesterday so I can move some stuff over from the shop. Plus it's nice not to have ice on my windshield every morning. But now I have space for some more shit so bring it!
                          IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Took the car out for one last blast before I wintermode it at the weekend. Man I'm going to miss the handling

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                              I just rented a garage at my apartment yesterday so I can move some stuff over from the shop. Plus it's nice not to have ice on my windshield every morning. But now I have space for some more shit so bring it!
                              Please, tell me more about how you don't like ice.

Rear offset is a touch too low for what I want to do.

Comment

Working...
                              X